Hilton Ranch No More?

Old March 26th 09, 01:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Hilton Ranch No More?

Heard thru the grapevine that the visits to the Hilton Ranch for the
Barron Hilton Cup winners are over after this years visits from last
years winners.
Checked with Hannes Linke about it, and this is the message he sent...

Unfortunately, the rumors you have heard, are correct.
The winners of the last cycle of the BHC will come to the Flying-M-
Ranch
this June and this is the end of a 30 year affair.
Hannes Linke

What a great run of exceptional soaring experiences the place has
had. Sad to see it disappear.
Does anyone have particulars on how it will affect the Cup itself?
Effect on OLC competition?

Steve
K9

Old March 26th 09, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Randy[_2_]

I am very sorry to hear about this. Ever since I saw the video
"Running on
Empty" and learning about the BHC, I have been dreaming about flying a
task that would qualify for the BHC. The past few years, I have been
trying
to improve my flying skills and making plans to come out west this
year to
make some attempts for the BHC.
Thanks for the information!

Randy
N304RS

Honeck Hilton Ken Finney Piloting 15 February 28th 07 11:37 PM
Hilton Cup [email protected] Soaring 8 March 24th 06 04:40 PM
$4.04 per gallon at Hilton Head Guy Byars Owning 13 July 31st 05 06:43 PM
Ping Hilton Jim Burns Piloting 0 April 5th 05 05:52 PM
Ping Hilton Steve Foley Piloting 1 April 5th 05 05:13 PM