FS: Variometer, PRICE REDUCED, Tasman V1000 audio w/averager. U.S.

Old February 7th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default FS: Variometer, PRICE REDUCED, Tasman V1000 audio w/averager. U.S.

The Tasman V1000 has no moving parts. It is completely solid state. It
requires no capacity flask. It has both visual and audio output along
with a continuously displayed averager. The averager is the numerical
output in the center of the display. There is an input on the back of
the vario for total energy.

Also included is an Instrument Hole Reducer, for mounting the 57mm
(2-1/4') instrument in a 80mm (3-1/8") hole. You can see in the
picture that the reducer has been trimmed just a small amount in the
upper right hand side to accommodate the panel I had it in. This will
not affect the ability to mount the instrument in any other panel.

Included with the variometer is an Extension Speaker Kit. The vario
itself has a speaker, but it is on the bottom of the instrument, which
will end up behind the panel. The remote speaker will allow you to
mount a speaker closer to ear, like behind your head or on the face of
the instrument panel. It would also be handy for mounting in the
backseat of a two seat glider. The kit includes wiring and the
splitter for the wiring.

I have the original installation instructions and operating
instructions. A copy of the instructions can be seen at
http://members.iphouse.com/j-c/Tasman/Tasman.pdf
This is a 2.9mb file. You will need Adobe Reader to view it.

A picture of the face of the vario can be seen he
http://members.iphouse.com/j-c/Tasman/Face.JPG

A picture of all the pieces can be seen he
http://members.iphouse.com/j-c/Tasman/All.JPG

I used this vario for a little over 1 season then took it out of my
glider when I was preparing to sell it in late 2003. I have recently
attached it to a power source to make sure it is fully functional.

I will sell this setup for $350.00 plus $10.00 for insured UPS ground
shipping within the United States. This entire package would sell for
$640.90 at Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

email:
Phone: 612-242-4266