Awesome, free anti-virus program

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 31st 03, 08:08 PM
Ken Sandyeggo

Default Awesome, free anti-virus program

I've been using the free AVG anti-virus program for probably a couple
years now. It runs automatically at a time you set and upgrades are
frequent and free. It has caught several viruses. I installed it on
a friend's computer who had Norton running. After I installed it from
AVG's website, it ran through the detection program and found a virus
that the Norton program had completely missed. It scans e-mail also.
I tried to post this in Campbell's thread about the virus warning, but
kept getting an error message. If you need a good anti-virus program,
this one is hard to beat and the price is right. They sell a program
for networks or something, but for the single user, the free one works
great.

http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index...f4f74d535 82d

Ken J. - Virus-free in Sandy A. Geaux