Tomorrow!!

Old September 11th 07, 05:58 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
John \C\

Default Tomorrow!!

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 11, 1:32 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 10, 8:56 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 7, 12:51 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:32 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 5, 12:57 pm, Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

wrote:
On 5 Sep, 20:48, Naked Gonad

wrote:

On Sep 5, 8:42 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote:

Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:33 am, Sjouke Burry

wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:39 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
Is the first day after today...err!...or

is it the day before the day
after?
Whatever!! it's definitely not today.
No, that was yesterday.
Then I've lost a day somewhere.

Don't worry. Just wait for the next leap

year.

I found that day(and several others) skulking

in a corner.
Wat will you pay to get it(or them) back?
(I stashed them in a time singularity).

I will pay good money for 2 whole tuesdays and a

1 wednesday
morning(in good condition),
as long as they are of the 27hour type.

What about a "Monday I've got Friday on my mind"?

No good, that would be too Easybeats.- Hide quoted

text -

To-mo-o-row
Sometimes never comes....

But seriously, Cliff Richard should have read St.

Augustine writing
about time. Old stuff, but never been bettered.

Yesterday , sometimes, never goes.
As for Riff Pilchard, He should stick to wine making.

Ah, that explains all that whining.

No but I sometimes Whine after wine.

Yeah, his wine has a tendency of doing that.

Apparently, his wine is comparable to poor quality dog pee.

So more like port than sherry.

No, more like ****.

Beer?

Yeh - but probably ginger.

Ginger beer? What concept! Its like root beer!

Carl Osterwald posted that if someone drinks enough beer at your house,
Bruce, then they will get "the Root"!

Old September 11th 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Flying Fuck

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 5, 12:57 pm, Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

wrote:
On 5 Sep, 20:48, Naked Gonad

wrote:

On Sep 5, 8:42 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote:

Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:33 am, Sjouke Burry

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
[...]

....i would assume that is if he can get someone to locate it for him.
perhaps a surveyor team? they should get hazard pay too.

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3OZTcNACSY

"The fact that you're being increasing annoying..." - QuackfArt