Price of pre-owned Beech 1900C or Beech 1900D

Old October 11th 03, 07:31 AM
Alex Koshy

Default Price of pre-owned Beech 1900C or Beech 1900D

Hi there!

I wish to purchase atleast 2 or 3 Beech 1900C (or 1900D) aircrafts.
What is the current reasonable price for one? I expect to use it
atleast for another 10-15 years.

Does anyone wish to sell theirs? Please send me an email. Please let
me know if you have financing options available.

We are a private aviation group based in India.

-Thanks and Regards,

Alex
Old October 11th 03, 09:26 AM
Tom S.

m...

http://www.aso.com/i.aso/Regional_Commuter.jsp

Old October 11th 03, 12:56 PM
Stu Gotts

This is EXACTLY the correct newsgroup to be asking that. Keep
listening and you'll get your answer from hundreds of 1900
owner/operators that frequent here.

Old October 11th 03, 04:18 PM
mrtravel

Stu Gotts wrote:
This is EXACTLY the correct newsgroup to be asking that. Keep
listening and you'll get your answer from hundreds of 1900
owner/operators that frequent here.

Which one? He posted to 3, and r.t.air is not for the buying and selling
of aircraft, tickets, etc.

Old October 12th 03, 03:25 PM
B25flyer

I wish to purchase atleast 2 or 3 Beech 1900C (or 1900D) aircrafts.
What is the current reasonable price for one? I expect to use it
atleast for another 10-15 years.

Why is it that every third world person looking for anything with wings uses
the term "aircrafts". The rest of the world uses the term aircraft and does not
go for the plural usage. And they also want leasings when the proper term is
lease.

What ever.