mecaplex window

Old April 27th 20, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morris Carter[_2_]

Default mecaplex window

Dose anyone have an extra window? I have the rails.

Old April 27th 20, 06:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

I believe differences.....thus make, model, tint or not, etc....goes a long way.
Also location, shipping can add a lot....
Old April 27th 20, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_3_]

On Monday, April 27, 2020 at 10:15:05 AM UTC-7, Morris Carter wrote:
Dose anyone have an extra window? I have the rails.

Hi Morris,

I have a blue tinted one with the pop-out scoop. Window opening is 112mm x 160mm. 3mm curvature in the vertical direction and 0mm lengthwise. Let me know if that works and I can make arrangements to get it to you.

Hope you're doing well and staying healthy down in TX.

Craig Funston
Old April 27th 20, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz

At 17:11 27 April 2020, Morris Carter wrote:
Dose anyone have an extra window? I have the rails.

There is a Dutch guy that advertises on the German want ads
who can make the windows and the pop-outs for a very reasonable
price. I bought 3 pop-outs from him for our club last year.

RO

Old April 27th 20, 10:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, April 27, 2020 at 3:45:06 PM UTC-5, Michael Opitz wrote:
At 17:11 27 April 2020, Morris Carter wrote:
Dose anyone have an extra window? I have the rails.

There is a Dutch guy that advertises on the German want ads
who can make the windows and the pop-outs for a very reasonable
price. I bought 3 pop-outs from him for our club last year.

RO

I'd like to know that contact as well. Thanks.

Doug
Old April 27th 20, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

On Monday, April 27, 2020 at 10:15:05 AM UTC-7, Morris Carter wrote:
Dose anyone have an extra window? I have the rails.

Morris, Contact information?
Old April 28th 20, 04:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Longley

https://wingsandwheels.com/aircraft-...ex-window.html
Old April 28th 20, 04:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Wow!Â* $300 for a little plexiglass window.Â* I guess that, since we own
aircraft, we can afford expensive ****.

--
Dan, 5J
Old April 28th 20, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 9:26:35 AM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
Wow!Â* $300 for a little plexiglass window.Â* I guess that, since we own
aircraft, we can afford expensive ****.

On 4/27/2020 9:52 PM, Charles Longley wrote:
https://wingsandwheels.com/aircraft-...ex-window.html

--
Dan, 5J

One of the arms on my window scoop broke, so instead of buying a new one, I shored it up with a strip of thin aluminum cut to shape. Works great, and saved me $275.