Trying to go commercial

Old August 19th 07, 11:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Trying to go commercial

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if any of you know anyone connected to the airlines.

I have put a topic on ebay to try and get the airlines to sponsor me
to get my commercial pilots licence.

You can find it here :

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....DME:B:EF:US:11

I have done 12 hours so far in a skyfox gazelle, with 3 being solo but
have run out of money. This is just an idea I thought I would try so
any help would be much appreciated.

Sincerely

Jeremy Nunn

Old August 19th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Aluckyguess

I think the best way to fund your flying is get a job at Home depot and
spend all the money you make at the local FBO.
Remember this Hard work creats luck and a little educated luck goes a long
way.
ps.com...

Old August 19th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 08:33:54 -0700, "Aluckyguess" wrote in
:

I think the best way to fund your flying is get a job at Home depot and
spend all the money you make at the local FBO.

Home Depot doesn't seem to be in Australia, yet.

Old August 20th 07, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
James Sleeman

wrote:
I have done 12 hours so far in a skyfox gazelle, with 3 being solo but
have run out of money. This is just an idea I thought I would try so
any help would be much appreciated.

Ad is gone, but airlines aren't about to be sponsoring you anyway.

What you need is commonly referred to as a loan, most countries have
some sort of student loan scheme, I'm sure Australia would be no
exception.