This is so ... BAD!

Old April 13th 05, 09:32 PM
Marco Rispoli

Default This is so ... BAD!

Help.

HELPPPPP!!!

I .... can't .... stop .... thinking ..... about .... the .....

Pitts!!!

I am serious. This is bad. Really bad. I am obsessed again.

I have to confess that my aviation apetite has waned a little lately ... due
to weather, plane mulfunctions and just overall frustration ...

.... but now I am excited again ... that kind of butterfly in you stomach,
can't sleep at night type of excitement.

It's like I found a purpose for my life when I started flying .. then it
went down a little ... and now it's a raging fire in my head, again.

I feel the same way as when I discovered avaition 2 years ago. I didn't even
think it existed or it was any good until I got into it.

Then I got into it.

Now I am feeling the same way for this Aerobatic stuff ... I can't stop
thinking about it. I can't get it out of my head.

This past Sunday I discovered something that I can do ... and that is so
much fun I feel my head is going to explode.

I am afraid I need to pursue this. I will not rest until I get to fly at
competitions. I know that. I know me. I can't settle down. I want more, I
want it more difficult, more challenging, more complex. I can't settle for
one simple thing and stick to it.

Oh yeah ... I am still scared of rollercoasters and I have panick attacks on
airliners. I find myself ridiculous sometimes.

--
Marco Rispoli - NJ, USA / PP-ASEL
My on-line aviation community - http://www.thepilotlounge.com