Help with laws, modifications vs accessories, Regarding Interior lighting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 14th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Help with laws, modifications vs accessories, Regarding Interior lighting.

JB wrote:
On Mar 13, 8:35 pm, "Stan Prevost" wrote:
Why not just wear an LED headlamp? Red, white, whatever color you prefer.
The light always shines where you point your nose.

Stan

After wearing one for several flights, I found it to be very
uncomfortable. No matter how loose I made the strap (just short of
falling down), the pressure on my forehead gave me a headache after an
hour or so. I've now got one of those 3-LED lights you clip on the
front of a ball cap. Same lighting, no square indent on my
forehead! The only thing I miss is that the headlamp had an up/down
swivel...abit better for looking down at a map.

--Jeff

I got a thing called a Blackout Light by Navaire, which is essentially
a tiny flashlight with adapters to stick it on your headset.

It snaps on a little swivel thing so you can point it where you want
and take it off when you don't want it.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.