ATP software now Free!!

Old December 27th 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.aviation,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.products
Greg Siemon

Default ATP software now Free!!

Instrument Approach and Airport/Facility Directories Library and Flight
Planning Software

Aviator Trip Pack:
1. Develop your own custom library instrument approach procedures and
A/FD.
2. Rapidly develop flight plans by point-n-click and rubber band routing.
3. Create Trip Packs of only the procedures required for a flight.
4. Automatically select alternate AP's by course width.
5. Hands free Duat access for weather and filing flight plans.
6. Pocket PC support and laptop/tablet sync.
7. Graphical map with Airports, waypoints and SUA.
8. Get METAR/TAF weather by pointing, on the map, with your mouse.
9. Update your library independently, no remote service or charge.
10. Optionally update your library automatically and unattended.
11. Airport/Facilities Directory entries are included in Trip Packs for
subject airports.
12. An EFB

http://cmensys.com

Old December 27th 07, 06:05 AM posted to alt.aviation,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.products
Darrel Toepfer

"Greg Siemon" wrote in news:1rBcj.20259$yV5.10093
@newsfe15.phx:

ATP software now Free!!
http://cmensys.com

I don't see "free" anywhere, I see a 30 day trial is available...
Old January 6th 08, 06:23 PM posted to alt.aviation,rec.aviation.ifr
Greg Siemon

If you elect to continue using the system beyond the trial period you will
be required to register and receive a password. There is no charge for
registering and is only required so you can be notified of any software
updates.

. 18...

Old January 6th 08, 07:10 PM posted to alt.aviation,rec.aviation.ifr
Jay Maynard

On 2008-01-06, Greg Siemon wrote:
If you elect to continue using the system beyond the trial period you will
be required to register and receive a password. There is no charge for
registering and is only required so you can be notified of any software
updates.

Looks nice. Too bad it's Windows-only.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com