The Era of GA is Alive!

Old March 20th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

Default The Era of GA is Alive!

"Google Madness" wrote in message
Thanks to all of you who responded to my original post last week of
concerns about getting into GA.
Just wanted to let you know that your encouragement was taken to heart and
I've taken the leap. I even have two lessons under my belt already and two
more scheduled for this week. It's totally awesome and i can't believe
i've procrastinated this long!.

Thanks, Gene

Awesome. I found the first 10 hours kind of intimidating and frustrating. I
actually questioned going any further, then I soloed at 15 hours and it was
awesome from then on out. Guess information overload was the problem for a
while. Happy flying!

DW

Old March 20th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Google,

I'm flying out of KTI ( McKinney, Tx ) in a Cessena 152.

Good luck with your training!

One of my best friends is an independent CFII at McKinney. He has a
150, a 172 and a Citabria. If you ever need another instructor, I'd be
glad to hook you up.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)