FS Aeronautical engineering textbooks for sale

Old March 26th 05, 10:53 PM
john hawkins

Default FS Aeronautical engineering textbooks for sale

I am cleaning up my bookshelves and have the following Engineering Text
books for sale.

Make me an offer for all or selected volumes.

You pay the shipping in addition to your offer.

Hardbacks
Title, Author, Pub Date
Advance Engineering Mathematics, Wylie, 1960
Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Kreyszig, 1962
Airplane Aerodynamics, Dommasch, Sherby & Connolly, 1967
Airplane Performance stability and control, Perkins & Hage, 1967
Automatic Control of Aircraft and Missiles, Blakelock, 1965
Basic Wing and airfoil theory, Pope, 1951
Dynamic Analysis and Feedback Control, Doebelin, 1962
Elements of Gasdynamics, Liepmann & Roshko, 1966
Foundations of Aerodynamics 2’ed, Kuethe & Schetzer, 1959
Principles of Ideal-fluid Aerodynamics, Karamcheti, 1966
Rocket Propulsion Elements, Sutton, 1963

Paperbacks
Title, Author, Pub Date
Aerodynamics, Theodore von Karman, 1954 pub 1963
Applied Hydro- & Aeromechanics, Prandtl & Tietjens Dover Pub, 1967
Fundamentals of Hydro- & Aeromechanics, Prandtl & Tietjens Dover Pub,
1967
Six volume set of Aerodynamic Theory Dover Paperback Edition, Dover Pub,
1963
Theory of Flight, Von Mises Dover Pub, 1959
Theory of Wing Sections, Abbott & Von Doenhoff Dover Pub, 1959
Two volume set Modern Developments in Fluid Dynamics, Dover Pub,
1965
Wind Tunnel Testing, Pope, 1954

Reports
Title, Author, Pub Date
Handbook FTC-TIH-64-2004 Stability and Control, USAF Flight Test Center,
1964
NACA TN wind-tunnel tests and analysis of two 10 ft diameter 6 blade dual
rotating tractor propellers differing in pitch distribution, NACA,
1948
AF Tech report no 6273 Flight Test Engineering Manual, USAF , 1951