Clearance into inactive restricted areas

Old April 22nd 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

Default Clearance into inactive restricted areas

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
flypaper writes:

What a PIOUS, WORTHLESS, PIECE OF ****E YOU ARE!!!!
And that about covers it.

That's two people who don't have the answer. Anyone else who doesn't know
the
answer?

What a moron, you couldn't find your butt with both hands could you? At
least 90% of the people here know the answer to such a basic question, and
how off topic the question is in a form for certified pilots. Go take a
ground school class or go back to the breast feeding fourm.

Old April 22nd 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Maxwell writes:

What a moron, you couldn't find your butt with both hands could you? At
least 90% of the people here know the answer to such a basic question, and
how off topic the question is in a form for certified pilots. Go take a
ground school class or go back to the breast feeding fourm.

Sifting through your post, I couldn't find the answer to the question
anywhere.

Old April 22nd 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Maxwell writes:

What a moron, you couldn't find your butt with both hands could you? At
least 90% of the people here know the answer to such a basic question,
and
how off topic the question is in a form for certified pilots. Go take a
ground school class or go back to the breast feeding fourm.

Sifting through your post, I couldn't find the answer to the question
anywhere.

Then let me help you out. Put your hands in your back pockets and grab!

Old April 23rd 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Erik

Mxsmanic wrote:

If a restricted area is inactive, do I still need a clearance into it?

If it were me (restricted areas are easy to avoid) I would treat it as
if it were restricted. Treat a gun like it's loaded, treat restricted
airspace as if the FBI were watching you.

The "get an instructor and do the thing for a while" idea is teh bomb,
though. You've got alot of interest in this stuff, why don't you get
out and do a little. It is expensive, but you don't have to do it all
at once.

Old April 23rd 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Erik wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:

If a restricted area is inactive, do I still need a clearance into it?

If it were me (restricted areas are easy to avoid) I would treat it as
if it were restricted. Treat a gun like it's loaded, treat restricted
airspace as if the FBI were watching you.

The "get an instructor and do the thing for a while" idea is teh bomb,
though. You've got alot of interest in this stuff, why don't you get
out and do a little. It is expensive, but you don't have to do it all
at once.

Never going to happen; he's terrified of real airplanes.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old April 23rd 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Erik writes:

The "get an instructor and do the thing for a while" idea is teh bomb,
though. You've got alot of interest in this stuff, why don't you get
out and do a little. It is expensive, but you don't have to do it all
at once.

There are multiple reasons why instruction is not an option. I don't
understand why it is so unacceptable to others to be satisfied with research,
study, and simulation.

Old April 23rd 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mxsmanic wrote:
Erik writes:

The "get an instructor and do the thing for a while" idea is teh bomb,
though. You've got alot of interest in this stuff, why don't you get
out and do a little. It is expensive, but you don't have to do it all
at once.

There are multiple reasons why instruction is not an option. I don't
understand why it is so unacceptable to others to be satisfied with research,
study, and simulation.

You don't understand the question, which actually is, why do some many
people find you obnoxious?

Could it be because you argue with people that have thousands of hours
flying real airplanes based on your preceptions of flying gained from
a Microsoft game?

Could it be because you refuse to believe that something that has
happened to every real pilot of real airplanes doesn't exist because
your research, study, and flying game doesn't explain it?

Could it be because you refuse to buy and read basic books about
piloting, such as Rod Machado's Private Pilot Handbook ($35), which
between that and the FAR/AIM ($9) would have answered just about
every question you have ever asked and then argued about the answers
given?

Could it be that you are constantly replying with retorts that are
true but have nothing to do with the discussion at hand?

Poor, picked on, baby.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old April 23rd 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Erik

Mxsmanic wrote:
Erik writes:

The "get an instructor and do the thing for a while" idea is teh bomb,
though. You've got alot of interest in this stuff, why don't you get
out and do a little. It is expensive, but you don't have to do it all
at once.

There are multiple reasons why instruction is not an option. I don't
understand why it is so unacceptable to others to be satisfied with research,
study, and simulation.

Because the simulation is highly lacking. Compared to real flying,
it's like masturbation. It's meant as a hold-over, not a replacement.

If you do enough research and study based on experience gained from
masturbation, I'm certain that you'd wind up believing that every girl
out there is willing and has nipples no bigger than a silver dollar,
perched upon perfect C+ boobs.

Unfortunately, that's not the case. That's why MSFS costs less than
$50 and an airplane costs significantly more. You were asking how you
can tell if you're directly over a point. In MSFS, there is A LOT of
guesswork involved. In an airplane, you really can open the window
and look. Seems like a small difference, but it's huge. And don't
give me any of that alternate-view crap, you don't feel the wind in
your face, either.

You never addressed the accusation of being terrified of airplanes. I
can tell you, on my intro flight, I was nervous as hell. This tiny
little tin can won't hold us up! That lasted for about 5 minutes.

I swear. Go do it. You'll see. Pop that cherry, dammit!!