Asshole of the year.

Old January 1st 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
mikem

Default Asshole of the year.

Is there some way to get the asshole who posts the MI5 garbage to quit?
Old January 1st 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

mikem wrote:
Is there some way to get the asshole who posts the MI5 garbage to quit?

Seeing as how he posts numerous rants to ALL usenet groups and no one
to date has been able to get his internet access pulled for good, it
is not likely short of someone tracking him down and smacking him in
the head with a 2X4.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old January 1st 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
B A R R Y

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 13:04:12 -0800 (PST), mikem
wrote:

Is there some way to get the asshole who posts the MI5 garbage to quit?

Really sic MI5 on him?
Old January 2nd 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2008-01-01 13:04:12 -0800, mikem said:

Is there some way to get the asshole who posts the MI5 garbage to quit?

You just have to filter his stuff out. I have set a filter that kills
any message where the subject includes an M, and I, and a 5. I figure
that not many legitimate messages will be filtered out with that. The
unfortunate fellow is obviously mentally ill.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old January 2nd 08, 06:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
John Kimmel

mikem wrote:
Is there some way to get the asshole who posts the MI5 garbage to quit?

news.aioe.cjb.net filters out most of it.

--
John Kimmel

I think it will be quiet around here now. So long.
Old January 6th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Larry

On Jan 1, 10:47*pm, John Kimmel
wrote:
mikem wrote:
Is there some way to get the asshole who posts the MI5 garbage to quit?

news.aioe.cjb.net filters out most of it.

--
John Kimmel

I think it will be quiet around here now. *So long.

Is there somebody out there who can stop that person from M15
postings?? We need to out smart him some how... very frustrating as I
see him on multiple websites. !! :-(

larry
Old January 6th 08, 07:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

wrote:

Is there some way to get the asshole who posts the MI5 garbage to quit?

look for william hung's post on rec.aviation.homebuilt under the twit
filtering thread.
it has the answer.

Stealth Pilot
Old January 12th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Edward A. Falk

wrote:

Is there some way to get the asshole who posts the MI5 garbage to quit?

Really sic MI5 on him?

Yah, seriously. By now, everybody on the internet *wants* MI5 to go after
this guy.

--
-Ed Falk,
http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com/