FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 17th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Yawn wrote:

Nice try, but not even close. Jim doesn't read usenet. And all I get a kick
out of is yanking the chains and watching the rah monkeys jump up and down.

It's been documented that Campbell has posted here before. Especially
his threats that everyone should "govern themselves accordingly," a
line he stole from a Judge who stated that to him in a trial where he
came an inch from being cited for Contempt. That trial transcript is
also recorded on the internet.

Old December 18th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

I think the RRL would like to hear from us.

Maybe, I'll hear from Campbell again, like after I gave an overseas magazine
the heads-up on Zoom after he was announced as a columnist.

Jim, why don't you call me on a Sunday, like you did before, while I was
visiting my dying grandmother.

Ace

Old December 18th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

anon wrote:
I think the RRL would like to hear from us.

Maybe, I'll hear from Campbell again, like after I gave an overseas magazine
the heads-up on Zoom after he was announced as a columnist.

Jim, why don't you call me on a Sunday, like you did before, while I was
visiting my dying grandmother.

Ace

I agree...and whether they do or not, they should be totally flooded
with messages until they answer. So should their sponsors in
particular! THAT's what Campbell needs to avoid at all costs, or
they'll cut off the money umbillical and leave him marooned in limbo.

For him to be this quiet, you've got to know that you're having an
impact.

Turn up the heat!

Old December 20th 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

anon wrote:

Jim, why don't you call me on a Sunday, like you did before, while I was
visiting my dying grandmother.

Ace

If or when you feel up to it, I'd like to hear your story...

This is a published e-mail so don't anyone worry about my posting
it...don't mean nothing to me.

Old January 2nd 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
A commercially rated pilot, Campbell has earned Flight instructor Ratings
(CFI/A/I/ME/H) in fixed and rotary wing aircraft, and logged over 17,000
flight
hours in over 1100 different ultralights, jets, multi-engine A/C,
helicopters,
gyroplanes, autogyros, sailplanes, seaplanes, kit aircraft and general
aviation
birds.

Has anybody done the math on 17,000 flight hours?

If you flew one hour a day, it would take you 47 years to get 17,000 hours.

Old January 2nd 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

Actually, he would have had to fly 2 hours a day, 365 days a year, missing
NO days, from the time he was 17 until now. Spoke with a retired Delta
pilot the other day. He has a bit over 17000 hours, including Marine
reserve time. According to him, in the "old" days, a retired airline pilot
would average about 22-24000 hours, but since the changes, starting in the
70's, most average about the same as he. The avergae aircraft owner/pilot
flies about 95-125 hours a year, according to the stats. You figure out who
is telling the truth.

Just my .02. YMMV

Old January 3rd 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

"red12049" wrote in message
Actually, he would have had to fly 2 hours a day, 365 days a year, missing
NO days, from the time he was 17 until now.

And I guess he really racked up the hours flying ultralights when his
medical was yanked. How did he have time to skydive?

Old January 3rd 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

anon wrote:
"red12049" wrote in message
Actually, he would have had to fly 2 hours a day, 365 days a year, missing
NO days, from the time he was 17 until now.

And I guess he really racked up the hours flying ultralights when his
medical was yanked. How did he have time to skydive?

Wing failure.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 3rd 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Come on guys, racking up 17,000 hours would be easy. You fly 8 hours
per day, 5 days per week, 52 weeks per years for 8 1/2 years and you
have it. I am really surprised that Zoom only has 17,000 hours
considering his record.

Old January 3rd 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

BobR wrote:
Come on guys, racking up 17,000 hours would be easy. You fly 8 hours
per day, 5 days per week, 52 weeks per years for 8 1/2 years and you
have it. I am really surprised that Zoom only has 17,000 hours
considering his record.

It's even easier if you round off your minutes. He probably rounds to
the nearest hour so 31 minutes becomes an hour. Add that to the time he
has flights of fancy.....

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM