Dittel FSG 50 Radio problems ...

Old May 25th 14, 08:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Reynolds

Default Dittel FSG 50 Radio problems ...

On Monday, February 4, 2013 2:34:24 PM UTC, Paul Hodgetts wrote:
Could anyone help me out with an electronic copy of the schematic diagram

for this radio please?

Problem is suspected to be relay-related? Any advice appreciated.

Paul Hodgetts

I am looking for an internal circuit schematic for an fsg 50/60 radio.
The manual on wings and wheels is the installation manual. It does not have the info I am looking for.
Ken
Old May 27th 14, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Karl Striedieck[_2_]

I have a FSG-50 manual with the schematic. Let me know where to send it. karls at uplink.net
Old April 6th 15, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, 4 February 2013 14:34:24 UTC, Paul Hodgetts wrote:
Could anyone help me out with an electronic copy of the schematic diagram
for this radio please?
Problem is suspected to be relay-related? Any advice appreciated.
Paul Hodgetts

Hi Graig,
A while ago you offered me an electronic copy of the service manual for an FSG50 radio - is this still possible please?
Paul Hodgetts

Old October 6th 15, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Saturday, May 24, 2014 at 10:58:11 AM UTC-5, Two Shoes (Judson Knowles) wrote:
Hi

I would like an electronic copy of the fsg 50 schematics if I could get one please. I have lots of other airband radio circuit schematics if any one needs one.

60 is said to be similar: http://www.wingsandwheels.com/FSG60M...r%20manual.pdf

I am looking for a schematic of an fsg 70 or 71
Old October 7th 15, 03:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

"RR"

A Google search for "FSG70" yielded a top result of an FSG70-FSG71M manual in .pdf format. It happens to be on the Cumulus Soaring website and on page 3-3 shows a wiring schematic. It's also referenced a few posts above your own. It doesn't get much easier than that.

Better not send my kids to Cornell! :P

CJ

Old February 11th 18, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Il giorno martedì 5 febbraio 2013 02:07:09 UTC+1, ha scritto:
I have a web page with FSG71M info, including pictures of the internals, describing the problem I had and how I fixed it. Also the FSG71M schematic is available there for download.
I am not familiar with the FSG50, but maybe you can find similarities between FSG50 and FSG71M.
https://sites.google.com/site/threeu.../dittel-fsg71m
3U.

Old March 2nd 18, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hello Karl, Do you still have a copy of the Dittel FSG 50 Manual? If so would you mind to email it to me at werner.rueggerATgmail.com Thank you so much, Werner

Used Dittel radio Paul Natkiel Soaring 0 March 2nd 09 08:17 PM
Dittel Radio [email protected] Soaring 11 January 27th 09 10:09 PM
Dittel radio Q Ken Ward Soaring 9 April 26th 06 12:40 AM
Dittel Radio Paul Soaring 0 January 10th 06 12:50 AM
Dittel radio Q ken ward Soaring 1 October 8th 03 07:23 AM