Trig TT21 Transponder receives FAA TSO approval

Old September 19th 09, 02:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default Trig TT21 Transponder receives FAA TSO approval

On Sep 18, 5:01*pm, "Tim Mara" wrote:
this is direct from the US Distributor..Southeast Aerospace
tim

"jcarlyle" wrote in message

Tim, this statement does not jibe with what Trig told me in writing.
What is your source?

-John

Tim Mara wrote:
any of the TRIG Transponders here in the USA "at this time are non-TSO'
d"

Which could mean it simply does not have a piece of paper in the box.
Or it could mean more...

Darryl
Old September 19th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

Thanks, Tim. I like SEA, but since Trig naturally has more detailed
TSO certification information, I'll believe them.

-John

Old September 19th 09, 02:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara[_2_]

I'll let you know when they get here...I have several coming (to ship only
when the TSO'd units are in the states) ETA here is "supposed" to be October
1st"
more will be on http://www.wingsandwheels.com/page4.htm
tim