To hang up a glider to hangar's ceiling

Old March 6th 05, 05:47 PM
Paolo Ceccarelli

Default To hang up a glider to hangar's ceiling

I moved may glider in a small hangar and I need to hang up it to the
ceiling. May you send me some picture so I can see the
way and the device that I need?
I'd appreciate your kindness.
Thank you
Paolo Ceccarelli

Old March 7th 05, 08:00 AM
bumper

Have a look at

http://www.gliderforum.com/photos/ph...sp?albumid=123

I used two electric hoists from Harbor Freight ($149 USD each) and two 12"
wide nylon cargo slings. I had to make spreaders to keep the sling ends from
pooching out. The hoists only come with 5.5 foot control cable, so I rewired
them with longer 12 ga wiring. I can provide more details or photos if
someone decides to do this.

bumper

"Paolo Ceccarelli" wrote in message
I moved may glider in a small hangar and I need to hang up it to the
ceiling. May you send me some picture so I can see the
way and the device that I need?
I'd appreciate your kindness.
Thank you
Paolo Ceccarelli

LS-4 ? What about 1-26 ? Ian Cant Soaring 63 December 1st 04 04:27 PM
prefab glider hangars Danl Johnson Soaring 3 October 25th 04 11:15 PM
Bad publicity David Starer Soaring 18 March 8th 04 04:57 PM
"I Want To FLY!"-(Youth) My store to raise funds for flying lessons Curtl33 General Aviation 7 January 10th 04 12:35 AM
Restricting Glider Ops at Public Arpt. rjciii Soaring 36 August 25th 03 04:50 PM