Pulse Oximeters are getting cheaper!

Old June 12th 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

Default Pulse Oximeters are getting cheaper!

http://www.sportys.com/acb/showdetl....ampaign=A0906B

I don't know if this link well function, but Sporty's Pilot Shop has
pulse oximeters for $89.95!!! Beats the $250+ I paid for mine just a
couple years ago!
Old June 12th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

On Jun 12, 11:51*am, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
http://www.sportys.com/acb/showdetl...._id=12166&utm_....

I don't know if this link well function, but Sporty's Pilot Shop has
pulse oximeters for $89.95!!! Beats the $250+ I paid for mine just a
couple years ago!

D'oh! Wings and Wheels has the same unit for the same price!

http://www.wingsandwheels.com/page35.htm
Old June 13th 09, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Raphael Warshaw

On Jun 12, 3:03*pm, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
On Jun 12, 11:51*am, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:

The units with audible low pulse and heart rate alarms are now less
than $ 200 as well. IMHO, the alarm is worth the extra money.

Ray Warshaw
1LK
Old June 13th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Scott[_2_]

Oximeters with an LED readout can be very hard to read in a glider cockpit
in the sun. I switched to one with an LCD readout and it works much better.

John

Oximeters with alarms, data logging, and prices less than $300 Eric Greenwell Soaring 4 November 6th 08 07:08 PM
Pulse Oximeters Dan Piloting 4 January 3rd 07 02:06 AM
Pulse Detonation Engines (PDE's) Eric Moore Military Aviation 32 March 28th 04 11:00 PM
Pulse jet active sound attentuation Jay Home Built 32 March 19th 04 05:57 AM
Pulse Engines Dead? robert arndt Military Aviation 0 January 21st 04 05:38 PM