Oshkosh Get together Roster - Sign in, please!

Old July 24th 03, 07:50 PM
Aaron Coolidge

Default Oshkosh Get together Roster - Sign in, please!

In rec.aviation.owning Jay Honeck wrote:
: Okay, gentlemen and ladies, compiled below is our roster thus far for the
: Thursday night "rec.aviation" get together at our campsite in the North 40.

Thanks for this idea, and thanks for the summary of the disparate threads!

--
Aaron Coolidge (N9376J)
Old July 24th 03, 09:11 PM
Jack Allison

Jay, you are the master of cut & paste. Thanks! Now, be sure to make any
updates should folks create any branches on this thread :-)

See ya at OSH! T-minus 41 hours until launch...

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old July 27th 03, 07:06 PM
Grant Ritchey

Hi Jay,

I'm a regular lurker and infrequent poster, but I will be at OSH from Friday am
to Saturday pm. I missed the original post about the get together. Would you
please repost and/or send it to me; I'd love to join the party.

Thanks!

Grant Ritchey