Directional Traffic System

Old September 17th 05, 11:47 AM
Rich

Default Directional Traffic System

As I mentioned before, I would post an update regarding the low cost
XRX traffic system that does direction. www.zaonflight.com

I got one of the first pre-production systems and it works well. I
helped beta test it, and consider this a real asset. However you do
have to pay attention to the type of aircraft you fly in order to set
it up correctly.

I know they are taking orders for it now. If anyone wants to more, I
think I know enough to help now.

Old October 3rd 05, 07:07 AM
Hilton

Hi,

As I mentioned before, I would post an update regarding the low cost
XRX traffic system that does direction. www.zaonflight.com

I got one of the first pre-production systems and it works well. I
helped beta test it, and consider this a real asset. However you do
have to pay attention to the type of aircraft you fly in order to set
it up correctly.

I'm no antenna genius so please shoot holes in this suggestion, can't you
just setup a waggon wheel of RF blocking material and between each waggon
wheel you have an mini-antenna? Then you'd have directional info?

There clearly is the cost issue, but if this technology workable? Is that
how this one works?

FYI: I sure hope this zaonflight is a spinoff of SureCheck otherwise they've
ripped off their web site something serious - not only does it look VERY
similar (meus and graphics), but with links like specs_vrx.html and
specs_micro.html, it's kinda suspicious. Same company or rip off web
designer? Also calling them the MRX and XRX when SureCheck has the VR and
VRX.... So, the only conclusion I can reach is that this ZAOS is actually
SureCheck in disguise, or there's a serious wannabe out there. Thoughts?

Hilton

Old October 3rd 05, 04:52 PM
Thomas Borchert

Hilton,

I sure hope this zaonflight is a spinoff of SureCheck

It is. Same owners. Question to me is: Why spin it off?

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old October 10th 05, 10:04 AM
Rich

They explained to me that they spun off ZAON to seperate their Pilot
Supplies (SureCheck) from their Avionics (Zaon) at their investor's
request. Many companies do this when they grow to keep accounting and
liabilty seperate, and to keep customer focus on differential markets.

You can call them and have them explain it I'm sure. I have a pretty
good relationship with their owner after beta testing for them.

ATC User Fees Larry Dighera Piloting 80 May 12th 05 07:20 AM
Reading back altimeter settings? Paul Tomblin Piloting 31 April 12th 05 04:53 PM
Air defense (naval and air force) Mike Military Aviation 0 September 18th 04 04:42 PM
Riddle me this, pilots Chip Jones Piloting 131 August 30th 03 04:02 AM