Looking to self-isolate?

Old March 17th 20, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Looking to self-isolate?

Nope.

Fold that square diagonally twice to yield a triangle.Â* Remove the
corner (save it for later), unfold.Â* You now have a square with a hole
in the center.Â* Place middle finger through the hole...

Nah...Â* This ain't fit for mixed company.

On 3/17/2020 6:15 AM, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Monday, March 16, 2020 at 10:59:20 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
I had to look up "bog roll".Â* Imagine hoarding that!Â* Don't they know
about the one square method?

"One Square" Do you mean John Wayne toilet paper "Don't take **** off nobody"

Richard

--
Dan, 5J
Old March 17th 20, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Colin Roney

At 14:42 17 March 2020, Dan Marotta wrote:
Nope.

Fold that square diagonally twice to yield a triangle.Â* Remove the
corner (save it for later), unfold.Â* You now have a square with a hole
in the center.Â* Place middle finger through the hole...

Nah...Â* This ain't fit for mixed company.

On 3/17/2020 6:15 AM, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Monday, March 16, 2020 at 10:59:20 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
I had to look up "bog roll".Â* Imagine hoarding that!Â* Don't they

know
about the one square method?

"One Square" Do you mean John Wayne toilet paper "Don't take **** off

nobody"

Richard

--
Dan, 5J

I remember - medicated with izal germicide

Old March 18th 20, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

I was at one of the London museums in the early 90's and found the same waxy toilet paper. Every other (metric I am sure) square was stamped "please now wash your hands". I kept one square and have it somewhere in the "archives".
Old March 18th 20, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Maybe the wax coating is so that you can get a "Brazilian wax" at the
same time...?

Old March 18th 20, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Dude.....(toungh in cheek....)......what you saying?
LOL.....
Old March 18th 20, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:18:57 -0700, John DeRosa OHM Ω
http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:

I was at one of the London museums in the early 90's and found the same
waxy toilet paper. Every other (metric I am sure) square was stamped
"please now wash your hands". I kept one square and have it somewhere
in the "archives".

For the computer geeks among you:

This is something else I heard many years ago while a bunch of us were
fixing the Royal Navy's home-designed-by-chimps stores management system
while enjoying the use of that thin, waxy, shiny stuff that skids off
instead of cleaning your nether regions.

When the RN pulled out of Singapore and moved back to Blighty, being of
an economical frame of mind and harassed by beancounters to boot, they
brought back *everything* they could get on their ships - including
several shedloads of unused rolls of that aforementioned waxy, shiny
stuff.

No problem showed while transporting it, or even unloading it. However,
when they tried to put it on inventory back on the home base, the
mainframe crashed with a numeric overflow.

The reason? Some governmental genius had decided that the perfect way to
record the amount of toilet paper in store wasn't by crates, packages or
even rolls, but *individual sheets*

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org

or unloading
Old March 18th 20, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Stephen Szikora

Forget TP, soon we will be able to wipe our asses with our share certificates.
Old March 18th 20, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Really?Â* The price of your shares may have decreased, but not the
number.Â* The price will rise again (unlike the South).Â* If you have
spare cash, you should be buying more shares.Â* I wish I could add to my
401(k), but I'm retired and living off of it.