wanted: Avid or Kitfox

Old January 13th 04, 07:19 PM
Martin

Default wanted: Avid or Kitfox

hi chaps, I'm looking for a second hand avid or kitfox, anyone knows
anything for sale?
thanks
martin

Old January 13th 04, 07:36 PM
Ray

I have a KitFox Model I kit that's about 65% complete. Fuse on gear, 0 time
532. B Gear box, Warp Drive prop. Everything needed to finish except
paint. AS VSI Compass, engine gauges. Wings have been mouted to fuse.

Interested?

Ray Kurian

Old January 13th 04, 09:55 PM
Eric Miller

"Martin" wrote in message
hi chaps, I'm looking for a second hand avid or kitfox, anyone knows
anything for sale?
thanks
martin

There's a few Avids for sale at http://www.barnstormers.com/
Just click on "Search Ads" and then enter Avid or Kitfox in the Quick Search
field and click Search.

Eric

Old January 14th 04, 08:34 PM
Martin

let me know all the details.
When have you bought that kit, what is exactly included, what is the exact
state of construction, what is still missing, send some pics.
what would be the price without the engine.
martin
t...

Old January 15th 04, 02:14 PM
Ray

I have a KitFox Model 1 kit. I am about the 3rd owner. I purchased it from
an estate sale in 2000. I have gathered a builder's manual, and have all
parts to complete (I believe) except paint.

Includes instruments (AS Alt, Compass, engine instruments). Zero time 532
with B gearbox and electric start. 2 blade Warp prop.

It is 65% complete. Sitting on gear. Motor mount completed. All control
linkage installed. Brakes (disk) on pilot side. Wing ribs installed. Wings
have been installed on the fuse. 7 gallon panel tank and 2 aluminum 6 gal
wing tanks. Lexan, cowling and fabric included.

Wife wants an aluminum airplane.

Located in the Kansas City area. Asking $10,000 with the 532 and $8,000
without.

All I Wanted For Christmas Were Inverted Spins [email protected] Aerobatics 3 December 29th 04 07:40 PM
WANTED! David Clark Headset [email protected] Aerobatics 0 December 29th 04 05:21 PM
Vans RV4 or RV6 wanted Joe Home Built 0 August 17th 03 01:02 PM
AVID FLYER question OB1 Kanobe Home Built 0 August 14th 03 02:46 PM
Murphy Rebel Wanted Joe Home Built 0 July 8th 03 06:21 AM