FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 21st 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan wrote:

He has presented a picture he claims is of him and he has claimed to
have worked on aircraft.

Hey, Dan...was it posted on usenet? I'd like to get a copy of that
shot...thanks!

It's not on Usenet, putz. It's on my web site. Parris Island, 1978, platoon
2061. 2nd MAW, 1978-1982.

So when are you going to stop tucking your tail and post your aviation
experience, coward?

Old December 21st 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Now we all know what he looks like...I'll leave it at that!

Good idea, considering I look better than you can ever hope to look.

Old December 21st 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ps.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Good to hear that. It'll be posted at strategic locations across the next
for your entertainment.

Sure, just make sure you got a model release and a payment agreement
and we'll go from there...

Start begging.

Old December 21st 06, 09:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

snipped It may be that Zoom was anticipating using the
Powrachute judgement to fund his legal expenses in these trials. Alternately,
it may be that Zoom's attorney didn't want to be working on these cases with the
SnF depositions coming up.

Ron Wanttaja

Ron, I have irrefutable evidence that Zoom committed Federal Perjury
against me. I notice that you have a letter submitted to the Court.

Is it possible for me to submit evidence in regards to Zoom's failure
to uphold a sworn oath not to lie? Even a letter to the Court?

Old December 21st 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

On 21 Dec 2006 01:47:15 -0800, "DABEAR" wrote:

snipped It may be that Zoom was anticipating using the
Powrachute judgement to fund his legal expenses in these trials. Alternately,
it may be that Zoom's attorney didn't want to be working on these cases with the
SnF depositions coming up.

Ron, I have irrefutable evidence that Zoom committed Federal Perjury
against me. I notice that you have a letter submitted to the Court.

Is it possible for me to submit evidence in regards to Zoom's failure
to uphold a sworn oath not to lie? Even a letter to the Court?

I'm not a lawyer, but I figure a mere accusation of perjury in an unrelated case
would be of no help. Irrefutable evidence or not, I would guess that it's not
really applicable unless there's been an actual court ruling that he perjured
himself.

Zoom was sued for fraud and perjury in his bankruptcy and settled out-of-court
on a promise to pay about $50,000. I'm sure SnF is aware of this, at least.

Ron Wanttaja
Old December 21st 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

I sure would like to see a count of the number of his former
"Advertisers" that he has filed suit against. The list has to be
getting close to a record for any publication. Hell, he might even
have another world record to list on his BIO. Add in the ex-employees,
ex-lawyers, RAH participants and the list grows to be very impressive
in a sick sort of way. That would be a great list to post for the
potiential advertisers to see wouldn't it?

Old December 21st 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Yawn wrote:

.

Tell you one thing, though, you need to do something about those pictures
of yourself you put on all those websites you have "under construction."
For one thing, your posture sucks and you look like an idiot in a flight
jacket and an unshaved face. Tom Cruise you're not, bubba. For another
thing, you need to understand that creating a ****load of websites using
the same braindead, ugly template and claiming you're the news service
for half the world doesn't mean squat in real time.

Better watch out, big guy, I think yawn is lusting after you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I found one! See "Juan reports for duty" @ alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Al G

Old December 21st 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

"Al G" wrote in message

"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Yawn wrote:

.

Tell you one thing, though, you need to do something about those
pictures of yourself you put on all those websites you have "under
construction." For one thing, your posture sucks and you look like an
idiot in a flight jacket and an unshaved face. Tom Cruise you're not,
bubba. For another thing, you need to understand that creating a
****load of websites using the same braindead, ugly template and
claiming you're the news service for half the world doesn't mean squat
in real time.

Better watch out, big guy, I think yawn is lusting after you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I found one! See "Juan reports for duty" @ alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Al G

The binary group filter, "rejected" my photo. How smart is the filter? Was
it "Juan" that set it off? I'll keep trying.

Al G

Old December 21st 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Ron Wanttaja wrote:

Zoom was sued for fraud and perjury in his bankruptcy and settled out-of-court
on a promise to pay about $50,000. I'm sure SnF is aware of this, at least.

Ron Wanttaja

Thanks for this information...when I get a conviction, we can alert the
other Courts plus the applicable Lawyers opposed to Zoom and see if
they want to pursue anything further.

In the meantime, do you have any information on that case, and beyond
the three that you noted in Polk County, do you have any listings of
additional cases and/or any documentation related to cases he's been
involved in, particularly where he's a Defendatn.

Thanks! BRDB!!! (= Best Regards DA BEAR!!!)

Old December 21st 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

BobR wrote:
I sure would like to see a count of the number of his former
"Advertisers" that he has filed suit against. The list has to be
getting close to a record for any publication. Hell, he might even
have another world record to list on his BIO. Add in the ex-employees,
ex-lawyers, RAH participants and the list grows to be very impressive
in a sick sort of way. That would be a great list to post for the
potiential advertisers to see wouldn't it?

I thoroughly agree...get all his false charges together into one group,
publish them on the internet in one or more spots, but collectively,
then send links out so that folks can protect themselves against him.

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM