dOIuKdxMxFYI6VN0wlG2tTMVuqdujsNUKV9dLMjv6wCXnIh8ja YGq770ql8bnvQJfE7sBFMFdgDZlvWB74oilmx0xXz2WCOIyfC5 DzFg5W6ri6a6D

Old August 14th 07, 05:26 AM posted to sci.crypt,rec.aviation.piloting
Lydia

Default dOIuKdxMxFYI6VN0wlG2tTMVuqdujsNUKV9dLMjv6wCXnIh8ja YGq770ql8bnvQJfE7sBFMFdgDZlvWB74oilmx0xXz2WCOIyfC5 DzFg5W6ri6a6D

you are white, when was the last time two squad cars searched your
vehicle inch-by-inch because you crossed lanes while passing through
an intersection? Never happened to me.

The police were recorded saying a container they found "probably had drugs"
in it. It was a make-up container. [All you little people are probably guilty]

When ABC asked the police chief later why they were pulled over,
he said for crossing lanes while going through an intersection.

ABC's cameras then showed cars doing that constantly at the same intersection.
They said they counted hundreds the same night.

The police chief then tacitly admitted they
were pulling over black people on purpose.

----

[ Yes, I am aware of the cocaine/crack sentencing discrimination. ]

You monitor any group real close, you'll get many arrests.

The implications of heavy monitoring are serious.

* Jan 30 1997, The New York Times, page A12
*
* Blacks make up 51 percent of the 1.1 million inmates in state and
* Federal prisons, the Sentencing Project study said, though
* blacks are only 14 percent of the nation's population.
*
* Of a total voting age population of 10.4 million black men nationwide,
* an estimated 1.46 million have lost the right to vote [as a result].

Wow.

This highly focused monitoring of blacks should be way illegal.

Blacks make up 14% of our U.S. population.

Blacks make up 51% of our prison population.

Never forget what it means to be heavily monitored: there is no place to hide.

Noone is an angel.

Are you?

What's in store next for black Americans?

# "This Modern World", by Tom Tomorrow [political cartoon, in NYT]
#
# Biff: You know why we should eliminate welfare, Wanda?
# It's been A COMPLETE FAILURE!
# After all -- there ARE STILL POOR PEOPLE!
#
# Wanda: Hey, good thinking Biff!
# And while we're at it, why don't we eliminate the FIRE DE