wYyj2lkDHF6wC4RxBRWWGLivdOWLGIjpqy1KGvsR0aqnWauGJc 4ZNUOaTQ171Nii8WrpRnjXau2OM9oldJgSN9ghBCLSJNZXdjQQ rTWNQI

Old August 14th 07, 05:07 AM posted to sci.crypt,rec.aviation.piloting
David[_5_]

Default wYyj2lkDHF6wC4RxBRWWGLivdOWLGIjpqy1KGvsR0aqnWauGJc 4ZNUOaTQ171Nii8WrpRnjXau2OM9oldJgSN9ghBCLSJNZXdjQQ rTWNQI

said if the candles ignited the
CS gas: "The air would catch fire".

o Janet Reno testified they COULD NOT FIGURE OUT a way to pump in
fire-retardant gas, even though they worked hard at it. They even
considered an armored fire truck that apparently exists somewhere.

The highly flammable situation became reckless endangerment of life
when Reno, after trying "very hard" to figure out a way to pump
fire-retardant gas in at the same time as the C.S. gas: failed to
figure out a way, yet proceeded. [After someone "talked" to her.]

Senator: Did the FBI consider delivering Avalon fire-retardant gas?

Reno/FBI: No, how could we deliver it without getting shot?

It's called running another tube out the tank turret, just as was done
for delivering the highly flammable chemical-weapons grade tear gas in
the first place. Use another tank if necessary.

It was that simple.

"We did not know the complex was on fire at first, but we started
smelling smoke. We didn't know what to do.

We were afraid that if we came out of the building, we would be shot.

All of a sudden, the smoke came. I couldn't see my husband any more."

After the whole thing was over, the BATF raised its own flag over
the ruins.

Burn baby burn. 80 men, woman and children.

The official FBI fire plan [their own C-SPAN testimony], which they followed,
was letting them burn.

Janet "Barbecue" Reno. Who testified she would do nothing different again.

You want to take "responsibility" for it: then resign.

Law enforcement gun hysteria.

Like a scene from a nightmarish movie [such as Terry Gilliam's Brazil]
the Feds, while poking holes in the building with a tank snout and spraying
dangerous amounts of toxic tear gas, and while knocking down extended areas
of the compound (as shown and commented on by ABC news) with another tank in
the rear, blared 1984 Newspeak over loudspeakers at the hapless victims: