OT early humour. Losing an Engine

Old September 17th 04, 04:32 AM
Ghost

Default OT early humour. Losing an Engine

Losing an Engine

Santa Claus, like all pilots, gets regular visits from the Federal =
Aviation Administration, and it was shortly before Christmas when the =
FAA examiner arrived.

The examiner walked slowly around the sled. He checked the reindeer =
harnesses, the landing gear, and Rudolf's nose. He painstakingly =
reviewed Santa's weight and balance calculations for the sled's enormous =
payload.

Finally, they were ready for the check ride. Santa got in, and the =
examiner hopped in carrying, to Santa's surprise, a shotgun.

"What's that for?" asked Santa incredulously.

The examiner winked and said, "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but =
you're gonna lose an engine on takeoff."

--=20
When it's all said and done, then he tells us.
Old September 17th 04, 12:13 PM
Jerry Springer

Ghost wrote:

Losing an Engine

Groan....Trust me all of us that have been in aviation for a while have heard
this OLD WORN OUT joke a hundred time. At least wait till christmas time.

Jerry

Old September 17th 04, 02:51 PM
Bushy

Losing an Engine

Groan....

Make a nice MPEG of it that doesn't look like every cartoon we have seen
before, post a link, and I'm sure it will be appreciated!
;)
Peter

Old September 17th 04, 09:38 PM
Del Rawlins

Can we modify the newsgroup charter so that it says nobody is allowed
to post this joke at least until December?

Del Rawlins--
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply
Old September 17th 04, 10:13 PM
Rich S.

"Del Rawlins" wrote in message

Can we modify the newsgroup charter so that it says nobody is allowed
to post this joke at least until December?

Send him some mooseltoe!

Rich S.

Old September 17th 04, 11:08 PM
Rich

Jerry Springer wrote in message link.net...

Ghost wrote:

Losing an Engine

Groan....Trust me all of us that have been in aviation for a while have heard
this OLD WORN OUT joke a hundred time. At least wait till christmas time.

I've been in aviation awhile and I hadn't heard it. I was amused.

Rich
Old September 18th 04, 12:36 AM
Jerry Springer

Ghost wrote:

Losing an Engine

Groan....Trust me all of us that have been in aviation for a while have heard
this OLD WORN OUT joke a hundred time. At least wait till christmas time.

I've been in aviation awhile and I hadn't heard it. I was amused.

Rich

Then you you have not used a computer to read aviation newsgroups very long. :-)

Jerry