Merry Christmas And May BIN LADEN Take Out The

Old December 24th 04, 05:35 AM
Merry Christmas To All

Default Merry Christmas And May BIN LADEN Take Out The

Merry Christmas And May BIN LADEN Take Out The
East Coast on Christmas Day With A Dirty Bomb.
Merry Christmas,

SantaClaus

Old December 24th 04, 06:24 AM
Nick Markowitz

As funny as you think you are I am sure the FBI and others are monitoring
this news group.
And you will be geting a visit at the north pole or were ever this message
originated from..

--
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Owner

Contributing Editor Pa. Firemans Magazine
Staff Editor www.securitymission.com
Senior Correspondant www.1strespondernews.com
Exclusive Correspondant www.nbfd.us
Contract Broadcast Engineer WAVL 910 AM apollo Pa.

"To error is human to realy foul things up requires a computer"

Irish Diplomacy

the ability to tell a man to go to hell and he tells you how much he is
going to enjoy the trip.
"Merry Christmas To All" wrote in
message ups.com...

Old December 24th 04, 04:38 PM

Nick Markowitz wrote:
As funny as you think you are I am sure the FBI and others are

monitoring
this news group.

not why

1. this is not a threat.

2. the fbi have better things
too do then read google.

3. you are a freakin idiot too say the fbi
don't have better things to then read
bs on google you fuite cake ass ... we we.

merry christmas

Old December 24th 04, 07:15 PM
Flash Gordon

On 24 Dec 2004 07:38:11 -0800
" wrote:

Nick Markowitz wrote:
As funny as you think you are I am sure the FBI and others are

monitoring
this news group.

not why

1. this is not a threat.

2. the fbi have better things
too do then read google.

1) This isn't google, this is Usenet.
2) They don't need to read it. Software to scan the feed and throw up
anything of interest is exctremely easy to write.

3. you are a freakin idiot too say the fbi
don't have better things to then read

See 2) above.

bs on google

See 1) above.

you fuite cake ass ... we we.

*plonk*

merry christmas

I'll bet you don't mean that.
--
Flash Gordon
Living in interesting times.
Old December 24th 04, 11:30 PM
Radio Flyer

wrote in message
ups.com...

Nick Markowitz wrote:
As funny as you think you are I am sure the FBI and others are

monitoring
this news group.

not why

1. this is not a threat.

2. the fbi have better things
too do then read google.

3. you are a freakin idiot too say the fbi
don't have better things to then read
bs on google you fuite cake ass ... we we.

Actually you are incorrect. I work for the gov't and I can assure that all
useneet, email, and most any other protocol is monitored by the gov't. While
there is not a person sitting at a computer reading everything, there is
software that picks out "articles of interest" and is given to a human to
review.

merry christmas

Old December 25th 04, 06:18 AM
Nick Markowitz

Quess this idiot never heard of Epsilon or Carnavore
programs.

--
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Owner
Markowitz Electic Protection
Private Industry Fire Investigator.
Qualified Electrical Contractor

Contributing Editor Pa. Firemans Magazine
Staff Editor www.securitymission.com
Senior Correspondant www.1strespondernews.com
Exclusive Correspondant www.nbfd.us
Contract Broadcast Engineer WAVL 910 AM apollo Pa.

"To error is human to realy foul things up requires a computer"

Irish Diplomacy

the ability to tell a man to go to hell and he tells you how much he is
going to enjoy the trip.
"Radio Flyer" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message