The Life And Love of An Airline Pilot

Old March 10th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default The Life And Love of An Airline Pilot

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:03:04 +0100, Martin Hotze

Marry young spunky 25 year old virgin flight attendant.

Old March 11th 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:31:58 +0100, Martin Hotze
wrote in ::

Larry Dighera wrote:

Marry young spunky 25 year old virgin flight attendant.

first answer, and correct. sorry ... no T.

:-)

Yeah. I've had enough personal experience with airline cabin crew to
know the likelihood of there being a virgin flight attendant is about
the same as there being honest politicians. :-)

I have no idea what 'T' might be; care to enlighten me?

Old March 11th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:56:09 GMT, Larry Dighera wrote:

Yeah. I've had enough personal experience with airline cabin crew to
know the likelihood of there being a virgin flight attendant is about
the same as there being honest politicians. :-)

*hehe*

other one:
flight attendant while serving dinner: "Do you want dinner, Sir?"
passenger: "what are my choices?"
flight attendant: "yes or no!"

I have no idea what 'T' might be; care to enlighten me?

a Teeee. Or a T-Shirt.

#m
--
[...] Then I drove home with one eye glued to the rearview mirror.
Didnąt see anything suspicious but if I turn up missing one day,
Old March 12th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Oh, there is a very definite rule for an honest politician:

Once (s)he's bought, (s)he stays bought.

Jim
Candidate for Governor of California 2003
Honest Politician

Old March 12th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Jimmy Cagney, NEVER STEAL ANYTHING SMALL.

Old March 13th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Larry Dighera wrote:
Marry young spunky 25 year old virgin flight attendant.

The trouble is that only male flight attendants have spunk.
At least in British slang, anyway (where all smokers go out to have a
fag, and a rubber is what you use to delete pencil marks).

--
Dylan Smith, Port St Mary, Isle of Man
Flying: http://www.dylansmith.net