warbirdz Magazine

Old June 5th 11, 12:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default warbirdz Magazine

So far just for the iPad but the pdf version is being worked on so that non
iPad users can get it too.
I'm told that is still a month away as our website is being rebuilt from
the ground up.

The iPad version is at
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/warbi...2323?mt=8&ls=1

The cover snap shot.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover1.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	48524
Old June 8th 11, 03:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Just bumping it as it's obviously such a huge success ;-)

http://148apps.biz/warbirdz-magazine...able-for-ipad/

well that's really to be determined. I'm sure someone soon will tell me what
they really think :-)

eb.com...

Old June 8th 11, 08:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 12:09:51 +1000, "Glenn"
wrote:

Just bumping it as it's obviously such a huge success ;-)

http://148apps.biz/warbirdz-magazine...able-for-ipad/

well that's really to be determined. I'm sure someone soon will tell me what
they really think :-)

I left my iPad in my other fantasy life. Will definitely take a look
at the PDF version!

web.com...

Old June 13th 11, 11:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 09:25:11 +1000, "Glenn"
wrote:

So far just for the iPad but the pdf version is being worked on so that non
iPad users can get it too.
I'm told that is still a month away as our website is being rebuilt from
the ground up.

The iPad version is at
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/warbi...2323?mt=8&ls=1

The cover snap shot.

A shame that this bird just crashed outside of Chicago and appears to
be a total loss excepty for the wings and tail section..
My email is JohnMee3 AT comcast.net, not whatever is in the header

Warbirdz iPad application Glenn[_2_] Aviation Photos 3 June 4th 11 07:15 AM
my 10,000th image on warbirdz.net Glenn[_2_] Aviation Photos 4 February 15th 09 08:36 AM
Soaring magazine Rhonda Soaring 7 August 7th 07 04:16 PM
Aug. Soaring Magazine (USA) Nolaminar Soaring 6 August 2nd 03 01:54 AM
"Soaring" magazine on CD-ROM like EAA Burt Compton Soaring 5 July 12th 03 10:20 PM