About French cowards.

Old October 13th 03, 04:40 AM
PirateJohn

There is no "radical right".

Maybe not if you're a Nazi. But if you are an American, and the country is
divided because of a radical reichwing element, yes there is.

Radical rightwingers who simply won't compromise with their fellow Americans
are traitors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Keeper of the Humour List at
http://members.aol.com/PirateJohn/pirate1.html

"Mother, mother ocean... I have heard your call" - Jimmy Buffett, A Pirate
Looks At Forty.

Old October 13th 03, 05:57 AM
Skysurfer

tscottme wrote :

How many times are you going to post this.

It was posted by me only once.

Here's the exact same posting about one week ago. Perhaps you two
should get married.

You said "How many times are *you* going to post this".
As I said it was posted only once by *me*.
Old October 13th 03, 11:48 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"PirateJohn" wrote in message

Maybe not if you're a Nazi. But if you are an American, and the country

is
divided because of a radical reichwing element, yes there is.

Radical rightwingers who simply won't compromise with their fellow

Americans
are traitors.

What is referred to as the "radical right" are simply those that advocate
adherence to the US Constitution. Those that advocate policies contrary to
the Constitution are the traitors.

Old October 13th 03, 12:34 PM
tscottme

PirateJohn wrote in message
There is no "radical right".

Maybe not if you're a Nazi. But if you are an American, and the

country is
divided because of a radical reichwing element, yes there is.

Radical rightwingers who simply won't compromise with their fellow

Americans
are traitors.

Yup, no hate on the Left. I guess Art was right.

--

Scott
--------

Old October 13th 03, 03:42 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"ArtKramr" wrote in message

The Radical Right are those who feel the constitution gives too much power

the people and the Patriot act is a case in point of the radical right

gone
berserk and taking away our freedoms..

There is no "radical right".

Old October 13th 03, 03:47 PM
Thomas Schoene

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
ink.net

There is no "radical right".

"Reactionary Right" then? If that's what you're geting at, it's an absurdly
pedantic point to make, really. If, OTOH, you're claiming there is no
conservative movement in favor of significant ("radical") changes in
contemporary American politics and society, you're delusional.

"If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)

Old October 13th 03, 03:55 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Thomas Schoene" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Reactionary Right" then? If that's what you're geting at, it's an

absurdly
pedantic point to make, really. If, OTOH, you're claiming there is no
conservative movement in favor of significant ("radical") changes in
contemporary American politics and society, you're delusional.

The significant changes you refer to are a return to Constitutional
government. I suppose you're right, that would be a radical change in
contemporary American society.