About French cowards.

Old October 15th 03, 05:52 PM
Matt Wiser

"Rank Xerox" wrote:
De: "tscottme"
Objet: About French cowards.
Date: dimanche 12 octobre 2003 05:02

http://tinyurl.com/qlu0
http://tinyurl.com/qlu4
http://tinyurl.com/9267
http://tinyurl.com/qlu8
http://tinyurl.com/qlu9

Yeah, France's help in giving Saddam a nuclear
reactor was very helpful.
At least they are friendly enough to sell

inferior equipment to despots.
And the butchers of Rwanda really appreciated

the French aid in escaping
Rwanda after the genocide. The Vichy French

were just as French as the
resistance.

So funny !!!

Yeap France helped Saddam for iraqi nuclear
program.. and the US for the
chemical !!!!
(What did mr Rumsfeld doing in Bagdad in 1988
shaking hand with Saddam & T.
Aziz ???!! want to see the movie ??.. not
on foxnews i'm sure)

Which country sent troops to stop genocide
in Rwanda ??... US ??
no, France !! alone with some belgians SF.
Which country sent troops in Croatia / Bosnia
for the UN in 1993 ?? ..
not the US !!! France !!!
Which country has no problem in Somalia with
warlords.. during operation
Restore Hope France !!
Because French troops decided ASAP to disarm
milicians in the french
sector!!
US command didn't want to do the same fo the
respect of local culture and
blah blah blah !!! ( we know the end of the
story !!)

Which country is present with the UN in south
Lebanon since 1978 and
was victim of many terrorists attacks from
hezbollah ???
Not the US !! ... France ..!!
Which Country' special forces and intelligence
officers were with
afghan commander Shah Massoud before 09/11 ..
France !! .

Which country asked US help in 1939. ???..
and the help came
in???....... 1941 !!! after Pearl desaster
..!!! before that the US
didn't care about the situation in Europe ..
it' was pretty cool for mr Bush Grand father
business with the Nazi !!!
http://www.rense.com/general42/bshnazi.htm
And the US tried during all the war to remove
De Gaulle and to negociate
with Vichy representant Darlan !!!

Some time you ought to listen your "friends
advices". instead of thinking
your point of view is the only point of view
of the "free world" !!!
More arrogant than the french !!!

The french army have a best background of
military operations in middle
East and Africa thant the US !!
And most of the time in counter-terrorism Special
operations !!
(Teheran 1979 !! Mogadishio 1993 !! Vs Kolwezi
1979 french paratroopers
took the control of the city of Kolwezi (ZAIRE)
saving thousands of civilian
hostages !! Marseille 1992 : special forces
assault on a hijacked plane :
no casualties among the hostages 10 wounded
in the GIGN team, all
terrorists killed).

France said to the US that' there is diplomatics
ways for the Iraq
crisis and other way to remove Saddam, and
the "after war", will be not
so easy than the
hawkish tried to sold it to the US public
opinion.....
But the US prefered the big stick policy !!
(Where are the WMD ??, Where is Saddam ???
are you sure the US are in
Iraq ?? they found nothing !!;-)))

So now US governement want France / turkish
/ pak sending troops in Iraq
??. so funny !!!
because US are in a big **** !!!
Stay : and you'll have more and more terrorists
attacks against US forces
leave Iraq : and you ( we)' ll have an islamic
regime in Bagdad...
Yeah send turkish troops .. all iraqi hate
them ...!!! ( chiites and
kurdish too !!)

Well done the US " muscle without brain" !!!

Where is Saddam? Hiding in the Tikrit area, I'd bet. And sooner or later,
he'll meet the same fate as his sons. $25,000,000 on his head, and somebody
is going to drop a dime and let 4th ID know where he is. Whether or not he
meets the exact same fate as his sons or gets carried away in handcuffs is
up to him...
Now, I want to know from our French friends, how would you have dealt with
Saddam? Remember, it wasn't just the US and Brits who said he had WMD-the
Russians, Germans, Israelis, the UN's own inspectors, as well as French Intel
(DGSE) had the same assessment. How long would you have let the inspectors
go on until getting the idea that not even inspections were going to work?
I for one am glad that the US did what we did in Iraq: the dictator is now
the most-wanted man in-country; the Iraqis can now express themselves freely
(c.150 newspapers in Baghdad, satellite TV, etc), practice their religion(s),
and don't have to worry about the secret police dragging them and their families
off to torture and execution chambers. CNN had a Gallup Poll of Baghdad residents:
71% want American troops to stay until the job is done, and only 30% sympathized
with the insurgents. Bottom line: the world is a safer place without the
Butcher of Baghdad, and I'd like our French friends to explain why they were
so anxious to protect him.

Old October 17th 03, 04:08 PM
guy wastiaux

How did Iraq get VX then ? Since France didn't provide it

Chad Irby wrote:
Yeap France helped Saddam for iraqi nuclear program..

Certainly.

--
Guy Wastiaux
aka FauCon PoiLu

Old October 21st 03, 04:06 AM
Matthew G. Saroff

Jack wrote:

in article , ArtKramr at
wrote on 2003/10/11 19:11:

Ann Coulter is getting rich writing books that divide America one group
against the other.

If Ann Coulter gets rich, wonderful! That's the American way -- and not just
for the wunderkind of silicon valley.

Ann Coulter's success stems from the fact that she is giving a voice to the
discontented mass who have found themselves already divided from the left
coast and it's sycophants elsewhere who are seeking to remake America in
their own deluded image.

It's about time!

This is way off topic for RAM, but whatever.
FWIW, I've met very few Republicans who don't wonder what
is wrong with Coulter in private moments. I'm including in this
group people who think that Bush is too conservative.
Look at the Drudge site, BTW, you can get her book for
free.
Why? Because Richard Mellon Scaife has bought hundreds
of thousands of the books, and is giving them away for free.
It's not her writing (pedestrian at best), or her
originality (1st book plagiarized from one of her former
colleagues, check the now pay per view Boston Globe archives or
google), it's because she seems Republican Hip (Anorexic and
Blond), and Scaife decided to do the equivalent of a rent a crowd
in order to buy credibility on the NY Times bestseller list.
She's the Republican "It Girl", though I'm inclined to
quote Austin Powers as regards her sex appeal.
--
Matthew Saroff

Does anyone else out there strongly feel that the folks at the TV
Networks who have censored out Daffy's beak getting blown off (Shoot
Me NOW!) deserve to be stripped naked, tied face down over a chair,
covered with moose musk, and set in the migratory path of a large
moose herd?
Comments to
(remove the numbers to reply)
Check
http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Old October 22nd 03, 03:15 PM
George Z. Bush

Matthew G. Saroff wrote:

....Coulter has one product for sale, hatred.

Nope, it's short skirts.

All things considered, even that won't help! Arf! Arf! (^-^)))