Edwards AFB 2004 air show cancelled

Old August 16th 04, 05:32 PM
Robey Price

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

Which proves my point. And just because he was never "ID'd" doesn't
mean he didn't have his hands in it. Think about it for more than
half a second.

By your logic...I can't prove you're not jerking off right now...so
you must be.

Further more...nobody in the gwb administration (including the
FBI/CIA/NSC) has claimed MaS is anything other than some radical
cleric. If your position is that MaS is really a terrorist, why
doesn't the US gov't use your argument? Fundamentalist religious
hardliners are simply that.

You have a country who is mighty ****ed off at
terrorism coming in to fight it and overthrow a brutal tyrant and you
OPPOSE it?

Clearly you know nothing of me or my attitude regarding the fight
against islamist-**** terrorists.

gwb and company failed to "connect-the-dots" between terrorist acts
againt the US and the requirement to invade Iraq...that's all. No
hidden agenda. I flat out think the invasion of Iraq was ill-advised
and the post-combat portion (Phase IV in CENTCOM's Plan for Operation
Iraqi Freedom, See Tommy Franks' book for further review) was grossly
ignored.

I get ZERO enjoyment from the failure of the current occupant of the
Oval Office failing to put more effort into Phase IV planning. It
actually ****es me off.

The US didn't go in to fight *Islam* so basically he's
come out of the closet rather than traded in his colors.

Folks will fight against anybody they perceive as "occupiers." I
suspect the guerilla war being fought by muslims (vice terrorists) is
seen thru the prism of "Thanks for getting rid of Saddam...now get the
**** out of my country you infidel dog."

I do not envy Mr Kerry's task once he becomes our next President.

How hard is it to run home with your tail between your legs? We all
know that's what he'll do.

Well I don't know that. In a country that is deeply divided over the
"need" to invade Iraq, there will diverse POVs. This adventure in Iraq
may bring about more severe unintended consequences...say Iran.

No, his toughest task will be trying to blame the subsequent rise in
terrorism on Bush but I suspect with followers like yourself at least
he won't have any problems selling it.

Indeed I honestly believe that gwb squandered all the international
good will from 9-11 (by invading Iraq), and has helped cultivate the
rise of more NOT less islamist **** terrorists.

Robey

Old August 16th 04, 05:38 PM
Robey Price

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

The only poeple trying to make this a religious war are the terrorists
and pacifists like yourself. Good company you're in eh?

oh stop it...you're tickling me. What silly logic you try to use.
Muslims all over the world are viewing this as a religious war, are
you calling all muslims, terrorists? I suspect NOT, so it would appear
your theory is in error.

Don't know what you've done in the service of our country buckwheat,
nor do I suspect you ever strapped your ass to an ejection seat...but
I have. And I'm hardly a pacifist.

Robey
Old August 16th 04, 05:45 PM
Leadfoot

"Thomas J. Paladino Jr." wrote in message
.. .

"Leadfoot" wrote in message

" You may get your wish. Hopefully John Kerry has not hired you to be
his Secretary of State.

LOL... why? Senators generally don't get their own secratary of state.

Generally starting an unnecessary war is a firing offense for a

president...
kind of like fighting with your co-workers

Well if he had started an 'unnecssary' war, then I might agree with you.
But
as it stands now, I fail to see anything resembling that.

Will the Shareholders will get a chance to fire the CEO in November and
about half are seeing an unnecessary war.

No WMD

No operational links to al-queda

1000 or so dead, thousands more wounded or maimed

200 billion spent so far with tax cuts for the top 1% continuing

The US army in the midst of a prisoner abuse scandal whose primary cause is
the administrations unwillingness to properly occupy Iraq with enough
troops.

An administration that has a reputation for intimidating naysayers.

Need I go on?

Old August 17th 04, 12:28 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:38:44 GMT, Robey Price
wrote:

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

The only poeple trying to make this a religious war are the terrorists
and pacifists like yourself. Good company you're in eh?

oh stop it...you're tickling me.

No thanks, I'll leave the stick-driving to you.

What silly logic you try to use.
Muslims all over the world are viewing this as a religious war,

Oh puLEASE. What are the religions that are doing battle?

Don't know what you've done in the service of our country buckwheat,
nor do I suspect you ever strapped your ass to an ejection seat...but
I have. And I'm hardly a pacifist.

Which doesn't mean much more than jack and ****. What was the term
for those who were too stupid/lazy to be draft-dodgers? "Concientious
Objector" was the term I think they used. Simply having served in the
military HARDLY means you're not a pacificst. For all I know you
went in because you were too stoopid to flip burgers.
Old August 17th 04, 12:37 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:32:15 GMT, Robey Price
wrote:

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

Which proves my point. And just because he was never "ID'd" doesn't
mean he didn't have his hands in it. Think about it for more than
half a second.

By your logic...I can't prove you're not jerking off right now...so
you must be.

Further more...nobody in the gwb administration (including the
FBI/CIA/NSC) has claimed MaS is anything other than some radical
cleric.

"Radical cleric" and "terrorist" are virtually synonomous.

If your position is that MaS is really a terrorist, why
doesn't the US gov't use your argument? Fundamentalist religious
hardliners are simply that.

You have a country who is mighty ****ed off at
terrorism coming in to fight it and overthrow a brutal tyrant and you
OPPOSE it?

Clearly you know nothing of me or my attitude regarding the fight
against islamist-**** terrorists.

And clearly you need to take a course in reading comprehension.

The US didn't go in to fight *Islam* so basically he's
come out of the closet rather than traded in his colors.

Folks will fight against anybody they perceive as "occupiers." I
suspect the guerilla war being fought by muslims (vice terrorists) is
seen thru the prism of "Thanks for getting rid of Saddam...now get the
**** out of my country you infidel dog."

Which nicely sums up the whole problem of that asshole of the world
known as The Middle East.

I do not envy Mr Kerry's task once he becomes our next President.

How hard is it to run home with your tail between your legs? We all
know that's what he'll do.

Well I don't know that. In a country that is deeply divided over the
"need" to invade Iraq, there will diverse POVs. This adventure in Iraq
may bring about more severe unintended consequences...say Iran.

And I suppose if there ends up being a problem with Iran you'll
naturally assume it wouldn't have happened had we left Saddam to his
devices? You'd think they'd all learn to get along or at least leave
the West and it's interests the **** alone but nope. They fight and
kick and scrape to be the next to have their dicks stomped into the
dirt.

No, his toughest task will be trying to blame the subsequent rise in
terrorism on Bush but I suspect with followers like yourself at least
he won't have any problems selling it.

Indeed I honestly believe that gwb squandered all the international
good will from 9-11 (by invading Iraq), and has helped cultivate the
rise of more NOT less islamist **** terrorists.

Like I said befo it makes them easier to find. Better they line up
to be shot (or bombed) over THERE than to have to hunt them down HERE.
Old August 17th 04, 05:44 AM
Robey Price

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

For all I know you went in because you were too stoopid to flip burgers.

LOL...indeed flying Phantoms and Vipers pales in comparsion to YOUR
life's work. Flying a Boeing 757 with the MEANS and the WILLINGNESS to
kill ANYBODY that might breach the cockpit door, yep color me
pacifist.

Scott, I'm pretty sure we're all anxious to hear you volunteering for
active duty and service in Iraq. Send us pictures when you get there.

Robey
Old August 17th 04, 05:48 AM
Robey Price

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

Which nicely sums up the whole problem of that asshole of the world
known as The Middle East.

And this...

Like I said befo it makes them easier to find. Better they line up
to be shot (or bombed) over THERE than to have to hunt them down HERE.

[click...light comes on...] Oh ****, I broke the code...scott, you're
just a racist. **** that explains it all. Let's all hope you're not a
cop.

Robey

Old August 18th 04, 05:20 AM
Leadfoot

"Robey Price" wrote in message
After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

For all I know you went in because you were too stoopid to flip burgers.

LOL...indeed flying Phantoms and Vipers pales in comparsion to YOUR
life's work. Flying a Boeing 757 with the MEANS and the WILLINGNESS to
kill ANYBODY that might breach the cockpit door, yep color me
pacifist.

Scott, I'm pretty sure we're all anxious to hear you volunteering for
active duty and service in Iraq. Send us pictures when you get there.

And if the military won't take him I'm sure Haliburton or some company like
that has an opening.

Robey

Old August 20th 04, 12:03 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 04:48:05 GMT, Robey Price
wrote:

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

Which nicely sums up the whole problem of that asshole of the world
known as The Middle East.

And this...

Like I said befo it makes them easier to find. Better they line up
to be shot (or bombed) over THERE than to have to hunt them down HERE.

[click...light comes on...] Oh ****, I broke the code...scott, you're
just a racist. **** that explains it all. Let's all hope you're not a
cop.

Robey

Yeah that's it, I'm a racist. If you can prove that today's
terrorists are made up from a uniform distribution of people from all
countries of the world I'll agree with your statement. Unfortunately
(well for you anyway) I'm correct. I don't seem to recall any
Japanese terrorists behind the wheel on 9-11. I don't recall there
being a band of Brazilians in '93. The fact that you can even attempt
to claim I'm being a racist by saying the majority of terrorism
against the US originates in the Middle East suggests you're either a
frickin' imbecil or a limp-wristed, let's-all-hug-a-tree-
they-were-just-expressing-freedom-of-religion, pacifist.
Old August 20th 04, 12:11 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 04:44:11 GMT, Robey Price
wrote:

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

For all I know you went in because you were too stoopid to flip burgers.

LOL...indeed flying Phantoms and Vipers pales in comparsion to YOUR
life's work. Flying a Boeing 757 with the MEANS and the WILLINGNESS to
kill ANYBODY that might breach the cockpit door, yep color me
pacifist.

Actually, if it's true that's great to hear and I apologize about the
"pacifist" crack. What I don't get is how you can claim this is a
religious war. We don't really give a rat's ass what religion they
are, it's the fact that they (the terrorists) want us dead and will do
whatever they can to do it. The terrorists happen to be Islamic and
are using their religion to try to justify it. We couldn't care less
if they were Catholic, Buddist, or Holy Rollers. It's their actions
not their religion that is causing the problem.