Russian Military Technology

Old January 4th 04, 04:13 AM
Felger Carbon

wrote in message
Airwolf
could smoke a MiG-29 or Su-37! After all, Airwolf took out

MiG-23s/27s &
Mirages routinely, 'cause I saw it on TV & TV's been around a LOT

longer
than the 'net, so I KNOW it's true!

Ah, yes, Airwolf. I wuz always impressed as hell by that supersonic
helicopter. I wonder what its RCS was at mach 2? ;-)

Old January 4th 04, 04:44 AM
fudog50

Hilarious!!
All you guys got some very funny stuff! Thats why I keep coming back!
It's like comedy. Especially when the former eastern bloc guys keep
coming up with this "mine is better than yours" crap! LOL
Old January 4th 04, 06:09 AM
Alejandro Magno

"Schelkunchik" wrote in message news:3eLJb.16403

I'm not wasting anymore of my time on your
links...Ekranoplan...bwahahahahahahahahah!
Besides it looks like you are trying the ol fake out...without admitting
that Russia sucks you try to divert attention away from your obvious screwup
by bad mouthing the US.

You could take the Argentinian military from the Falklands war and kick
Russia's butt.

Russia had to give up on its volunteer army I hear. They are trying to cover
up the failure by saying the paid troops will be mixed in with the
conscripts.

Nobody is putting a gun to your head to read this thread.

Magno
Old January 4th 04, 06:30 AM
Alejandro Magno

nt wrote:
and how much Western aid is required for Russia to accomplish all this...?
Never mind - we already know.
Gordon

America tried to steal Mig-15:
http://www.psywarrior.com/Moolah.html

America stole Mig-25:
http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/90/...227_pilot.html

America trying to buy Russian S-300 (the Patriot is only for
photograps, it does not work):
http://english.pravda.ru/usa/2001/05/28/6071.html

Do you know that B-2 and F-117 are based on Russian technology ? They
even said it in the History Channel.

So, if America technology is so superior why they have tried to buy or
steal Russian equipment.

What is going on with the Space Shuttle ? If it were not for the
Russians the astrounats in the International Space Station would have
died.

Are you one of these happy Americans
http://www.white-history.com/usafure.htm ?

Alejandro Magno
Old January 4th 04, 07:21 AM
Krztalizer

Are you one of these happy Americans
http://www.white-history.com/usafure.htm ?

Alejandro Magno

Are you self medicating? And why haven't you brought up the Kursk - its the
only conspiracy theory that you've left out of your tapestry of the ridiculous.

Gordon
Old January 4th 04, 08:18 AM
Scott Ferrin

On 3 Jan 2004 22:30:10 -0800, (Alejandro
Magno) wrote:

wrote:
and how much Western aid is required for Russia to accomplish all this...?
Never mind - we already know.
Gordon

America tried to steal Mig-15:
http://www.psywarrior.com/Moolah.html

Yeah and? They even got hold of an early Yak jet. So what?

America stole Mig-25:
http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/90/...227_pilot.html

Actually, why would they need to?

http://www.af.mil/search/media.asp?m...28&mediaType=1

America trying to buy Russian S-300 (the Patriot is only for
photograps, it does not work):
http://english.pravda.ru/usa/2001/05/28/6071.html

If the Patriot didn't work they'd just scrap the thing. There have
been things in the past that were duds and got canned. As far as
trying to buy S-300s it's not to USE the things, it's to know better
how to defeat them. BTW did you know the S-300 uses TVM in the
guidance which they copied from Patriot?

Do you know that B-2 and F-117 are based on Russian technology ? They
even said it in the History Channel.

It sounds like they managed to mangle things (no surprise there).
What happened was that there was a Russian mathmatician or physicist
(I don't recall which) who came up with a way to calculate radar
cross-sections. He even took the idea to the Russian air force but
they said "what do we need with that?". Then the US got hold of the
paper and said essentially "this is what you do with it". So a
Russian came up with the original math but that's it. The US took it
and ran with it.

So, if America technology is so superior why they have tried to buy or
steal Russian equipment.

To better know the other side. Both sides did it. It had to do both
with seeing what the other guy had and using any gold nuggets they
happened to find in the process. Either side would be stupid NOT to
do it.

What is going on with the Space Shuttle ? If it were not for the
Russians the astrounats in the International Space Station would have
died.

You mean the Russian shuttle? It's a restraunt.
Old January 4th 04, 08:21 AM
Chad Irby

In article ,
(Alejandro Magno) wrote:

America stole Mig-25:

"Russian defects, brings MiG-25 with him."
"Americans not that impressed."

http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/90/...227_pilot.html

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.