South Korean emergency dash

Old December 19th 09, 06:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default South Korean emergency dash

This started as as a staged shoot. We asked for a patient to be loaded onto
the medivac chopper so we could show what it was like for a magazine
article. We were based out in a remote location living in tents for the
exercise. anyway, while we were waiting for a patient to be delivered, a
real one was actually delivered. I had no head set on at the time so I was
unaware for about 10 minutes of the 30 odd minute flight that the patient
was real. This is us after landing somewhere in Seoul where the ambulance
took the patient to hospital. We had to wait for awhile to leave because the
Sth Korean President/Prime Minister (whatever he is) was in the area and
there was a no fly zone in place. Which we ignored on the way in as it was
an actual medical emergency.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6989 copy.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	375.3 KB
ID:	40815
Old December 27th 09, 03:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J.F.

This was taken at Youngsan AGY in Seoul. I was stationed in Korea for 5
years back in the 80s, and my kids were born in the hospital (121st Evac
Hospital) barely seen in the background. Back in the day, this was called
"Dustoff".

--
J.F.
If guys had periods. They would compare the size of their tampons!