Flagler County Florida Formation Flight (0/1)

Old April 12th 10, 04:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Default Flagler County Florida Formation Flight (0/1)

A couple more from my recent flight with the "Dragons". Lots of fun
(It really felt great to put down the camera, take the stick, and
dogfight for 20 minutes. Been a lot of years since I last got to do
that!!) I'm still grinning.

Glen in Orlando
Old April 13th 10, 09:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:52:21 -0400, Glen in Orlando
wrote:

A couple more from my recent flight with the "Dragons".

Really nice set, Glen!

Lots of fun
(It really felt great to put down the camera, take the stick, and
dogfight for 20 minutes. Been a lot of years since I last got to do
that!!) I'm still grinning.

Who won...?
Old April 14th 10, 09:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J.F.

Which one is you Glen?

--
J.F.
If guys had periods. They would compare the size of their tampons!

Old April 15th 10, 01:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

J.F.
I'm the guy taking the pictures! grin.
I got the fly the beast for about 30 minutes... the G's felt great
after so many years away from it...
best
glen in orlando