A.I.R. Water Detector

Old April 2nd 04, 07:02 PM
Chris

Default A.I.R. Water Detector

I have an A.I.R. Corporation Water Detector system installed in my
aircraft. Basically, it is an annunciator light on the panel hooked to
a small probe in the fuel sump that tells me if I have water in the
fuel. A long while back, the system stopped working and I figured it
was the probe that needed replacing.

Unfortunately, I've been unable to find this company anywhere and
cannot find a source for the probe. The only location I have for these
folks is at Oakland Int'l Airport, but they seem to have moved long
ago.

Has anyone ever heard of A.I.R. Corp or know about their water
detector system?

I'd appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Chris

Old April 5th 04, 04:53 PM
Ron Natalie

The STC list I have just shows them as having a PO Box at the airport.
You might try calling the Western ACO office and see if they have a
newer address or phone number (310) 627-5200

Old April 6th 04, 03:43 PM
Chris

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 11:53:15 -0400, "Ron Natalie"
wrote:

The STC list I have just shows them as having a PO Box at the airport.
You might try calling the Western ACO office and see if they have a
newer address or phone number (310) 627-5200

I have an A.I.R. Corporation Water Detector system installed in my
aircraft.

I already tried that route. The latest data any official sources seem
to have is the same as what I already have which is now out of date.
What I did find out though is that the company appears to no longer be
active... I can only hope someone has some old stock lying on a shelf
somewhere.

Chris
Old May 2nd 04, 10:31 PM
Bill Frees

I can only hope someone has some old stock lying on a shelf
somewhere.

Chris,

I've got one new in the box a buddy of mine gave me. The lit has a
phone number: 503-997-2119

AIR Components
po box 328
Florence, Oregon 97439

Bill
Old May 6th 04, 02:32 AM
Bill Frees

Are you going to sell
yours ?

Ray

sorry -- no -- i'm going to hang on to it.

Bill
Old May 7th 04, 10:46 PM
Chris

Well if you ever change your mind, I'm sure either of us would be
happy to buy the unit from you!

Chris