FAA NOTAM System Offline

Old May 23rd 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.student
Jim Logajan

Default FAA NOTAM System Offline

"About midnight last night, the FAA Notam system crashed," AOPA's Chris
Dancy told AVweb early on Friday morning.

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news..._197954-1.html
Old May 23rd 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.student
Awwwwwwwwww

Default FAA NOTAM System Offline aka FAA CIVIL RIGHTS SCAM

Jim Logajan wrote:
"About midnight last night, the FAA Notam system crashed," AOPA's Chris
Dancy told AVweb early on Friday morning.

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news..._197954-1.html

How many unqualified FAA Diversity Experiments does it take
to change a light bulb??

The world may never know
Old May 23rd 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.student
Jay Maynard

On 2008-05-23, Awwwwwwwwww wrote:
How many unqualified FAA Diversity Experiments does it take
to change a light bulb??

The world may never know

How many fired, embittered ex-FAA employees does it take to spam Usenet?

1.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
Fairmont, MN (FRM) (Yes, that's me!)
Old May 24th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.student
Awwwwwwwwww

On 2008-05-23, Awwwwwwwwww wrote:
How many unqualified FAA Diversity Experiments does it take
to change a light bulb??

The world may never know

How many fired, embittered ex-FAA employees does it take to spam Usenet?

1.

It amazes me how people judge based on incomplete facts

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to
open your mouth and remove any doubt"-Abraham Lincoln
Old May 24th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.student
Jay Maynard

On 2008-05-23, Awwwwwwwwww wrote:
Jay Maynard wrote:
How many fired, embittered ex-FAA employees does it take to spam Usenet?
1.

It amazes me how people judge based on incomplete facts

Then tell us: Why do you insist on spamming Usenet with your same old tired
anti-FAA screeds? We've all seen them, we're all tired of them, we wish
you'd dry up and blow away.

Hint: "Because I'm trying to save your butts" will be disregarded as the
utter bilge it is.
Old May 24th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Eric Greenwell

On 2008-05-23, Awwwwwwwwww wrote:
Jay Maynard wrote:
How many fired, embittered ex-FAA employees does it take to spam Usenet?
1.

It amazes me how people judge based on incomplete facts

Then tell us: Why do you insist on spamming Usenet with your same old tired
anti-FAA screeds? We've all seen them, we're all tired of them, we wish
you'd dry up and blow away.

Hint: "Because I'm trying to save your butts" will be disregarded as the
utter bilge it is.

I suggest deleting the cross-posting, so the "bilge" is spread any
farther than the newsgroup you reply from. I'd do that, except I don't
know which newsgroup Jay is reading.
Old May 24th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Awwwwwwwwww

On 2008-05-23, Awwwwwwwwww wrote:
Jay Maynard wrote:
How many fired, embittered ex-FAA employees does it take to spam
Usenet?
1.
It amazes me how people judge based on incomplete facts

Then tell us: Why do you insist on spamming Usenet with your same old
tired
anti-FAA screeds? We've all seen them, we're all tired of them, we wish
you'd dry up and blow away.

Hint: "Because I'm trying to save your butts" will be disregarded as the
utter bilge it is.

I suggest deleting the cross-posting, so the "bilge" is spread any
farther than the newsgroup you reply from. I'd do that, except I don't
know which newsgroup Jay is reading.

Bilge?
Screed?

Hint: An opinion is like an asshole. Your's stinks just like
everyone else.

NON Politically Correct facts make weak people and
sycophants nervous in this brain washed Government educated
country. It is the same reason an unknown UNQUALIFIED and
INEXPERIENCED BLACK guy is close to becoming the Democratic
nominee for President.

Do you remember the story "The Emperor has no clothes"?
You need to read it if you don't

"Kissing the Black ASS" is an infectious politically correct
disease that will soon decimate America. The FAA and our
Government is a MESS due to politically correct hiring
practices and "Kissing the Black Ass"

So tell me. What is it like living life as a SYCOPHANT
and BRAIN WASHED by the media and Government schools?

Read the below excerpt from a recent "PRESIDENTIAL"
candidate. The best candidate to lead our country who was
lessened and ignored and vilified by the homosexual
controlled Marxist left wing media in America

It is the federal government that most divides us by race,
class, religion, and gender. Through its taxes, restrictive
regulations, corporate subsidies, racial set-asides, and
welfare programs, government plays far too large a role in
determining who succeeds and who fails. Government
"benevolence" crowds out genuine goodwill by
institutionalizing group thinking, thus making each group
suspicious that others are receiving more of the government
loot. This leads to resentment and hostility among us.

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset
that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than
as individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who
share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as
collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By
encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the
advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism.

One last comment. I and We are NOT going away. We will
continue to spread the news our Government and the FAA is a
MESS due to filling their top ranks with incompetent and
unqualified minorities and women. The truth will not be
denied. Our message is not "tired". In fact, our message
will ring louder and louder until America wakes up from it's
politically correct COMA

So, deal with it.

Have a nice day sycophant

Old May 24th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Vaughn Simon

"Awwwwwwwwww" wrote in message
will ring louder and louder until America wakes up from it's politically
correct COMA

Your errors are many and are quite glaring. I will comment on a couple:

First, the opinions that you have expressed have no apparent connection to the
thread (which was about the NOTAM system in case you forgot).

Second, political correctness and your racism are not opposite ends of the
same continum. It is possible to abhore both, and I do.

Vaughn

Old May 24th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Awwwwwwwwww

Vaughn Simon wrote:
"Awwwwwwwwww" wrote in message
will ring louder and louder until America wakes up from it's politically
correct COMA

Your errors are many and are quite glaring. I will comment on a couple:

First, the opinions that you have expressed have no apparent connection to the
thread (which was about the NOTAM system in case you forgot).

Second, political correctness and your racism are not opposite ends of the
same continum. It is possible to abhore both, and I do.

Vaughn

Is it "racist" to expose flaws in FAA and Government hiring?
Is it "racist" to identify and expose incompetent minorities
and women in the FAA?

Is it "racist" to pass over qualified white males in the FAA
for incompetent minorities so the "diversity" numbers look good?

The race card and racism allegations are thrown about
with vigor with no evaluation of the content of the messenger

"How dare you challenge the competency of a minority you
must be RACIST!!!"

How do you think incompetent women and minorities have
survived so long in the Government and FAA? When their
accountability and competence is challenged all they do is
scream "Racist". It is a catch all term that is used as a
shield to avoid accountability of incompetent minorities aka
Diversity Experiments

Mix in a few thousand weak spineless white male sycophants
who survive in the PC world by kissing the black ass and you
got a recipe for disaster

Is it possible the NOTAM outage like everything else that is
wrong with the FAA may be a product of poor hiring
practices, incompetence and political correctness run amok?

Open your mind to the possibilities

Like I have said "The Emperor has no clothes"
and it's all a SCAM

Political Correctness-Tyranny with Manners

Old May 24th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Awwwwwwwwww

Grounded

As a retired FAA flight standards inspector, I read your
article about air-safety oversight ("Waiting to Happen")
with great interest. I find most of your report factual, and
while it identifies some of the problems with inspectors, it
overlooks the issue of the experience and technical
abilities of the average inspector.

In the early '90s the FAA started moving from a technically
experienced workforce to one based entirely on diversity,
political correctness, and union cronyism. It became
increasingly difficult to hire industry-experienced
personnel, especially on the air carrier side of the
workforce. The FAA and the union took the position that all
inspectors are equal and if not, a few weeks of training in
Oklahoma City would level the playing field. In an industry
as complex as American civil aviation, this attitude is as
wrongheaded as one could possibly be. It's absurd to believe
that a person with 10, 12, or even 20 years in the U.S. Air
Force working on fighter aircraft, or a similar time in the
Army maintaining helicopters or working for a state Highway
Patrol, is the equivalent of one who has been working for an
airline.

The FAA routinely hires people with little or no air carrier
civil experience and places them in positions of oversight
of air carriers. Without experience in the technical
regulatory requirements of air carrier programs, these
inspectors are not only ineffectual, they are dangerous.

The FAA senior management staff in Washington are fully
aware of what they have created but cannot or will not take
corrective measures until the tombstones start piling up.
It's only a matter of time.

NOTAM! Airbus[_4_] Piloting 21 February 22nd 08 02:50 PM
System Operation of Aircraft System [email protected] Instrument Flight Rules 1 October 12th 07 06:50 AM
Offline way to find Wifi Hotspots for Internet access Riverwalk Mobile Piloting 0 August 11th 04 11:42 PM
Standard Cirrus web site temporarily offline Jim Hendrix Soaring 1 January 21st 04 07:09 PM