Water Meter in Litres

Old September 22nd 05, 04:24 AM
Mal

Default Water Meter in Litres

Hi after recommendations for a good water meter in Litres.

A faulty meter last year cost me dearly.

It reverted to gallons somehow and displayed litres.

Sydney Australia

The links to Auzzie comps are on my site www.mals.net

QLD comps currently in progress.

Mal

Old September 22nd 05, 04:56 AM
01-- Zero One

Why get one in liters? Then you just have to continually mentally
convert them to gallons in order to know how much water you are putting
in.

:

Old September 22nd 05, 05:08 AM
Andy

The rest of the world went metric but you didn't notice?

Americans can't even get the size of the gallon right, and the
brightest stars in the sky can't work out how to convert between
Imperial and metric units.

Revisit the early 80's, resurect the metrication board and joint the
rest of the world.

England was terrified of decimal currency but how many people would
know now what 3 pounds thrupence three farthings was?

Andy

Old September 22nd 05, 06:25 AM
Eric Greenwell

Mal wrote:
Hi after recommendations for a good water meter in Litres.

A faulty meter last year cost me dearly.

What happened?

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA
Old September 22nd 05, 10:35 AM
Mal

I did a speed of 124.71kph and came fourth due to underbalasting I won 18
meter class overall but it cost me winning open overall as well.

We never tried to work out what was wrong with the meter we borrowed another
one.

I beg borrow everything parachute, glider, PDA, GPS, I have managed to get a
DG 808S this year last comp a ASW28-18E see my website its like a blog
http://www.mals.net/.

Mal

Old September 22nd 05, 02:46 PM
01-- Zero One

Andy, Andy, Andy..

It was a joke.

Larry

PS: The answer is $5.62. Or, more importantly, approximately 10% of a
barrel of oil this morning (1 barrel = 42 US gallons). How are you
going to measure that with your "litre" meter? The answer: you will
have to do some mental conversions. :-) BTW, I don't need to do any
Imperial to metric conversions. We use American units, not Imperial..
We won the war, remember? :-)

oups.com:

Old September 22nd 05, 07:49 PM
m pautz

Tell me about it!

My airspeed indicator is in Furlongs per Fortnight, and my vario is in
millimeters per shake.

:

Old September 22nd 05, 08:41 PM
Mal

3.8 is the conversion
"01-- Zero One" wrote in message ...
Andy, Andy, Andy..

It was a joke.

Larry

PS: The answer is $5.62. Or, more importantly, approximately 10% of a barrel of oil this morning (1 barrel = 42 US gallons). How are you going to measure that with your "litre" meter? The answer: you will have to do some mental conversions. J BTW, I don't need to do any Imperial to metric conversions. We use American units, not Imperial.. We won the war, remember? J

Old September 24th 05, 07:45 PM
Robin Birch

In message .com, Andy
writes
The rest of the world went metric but you didn't notice?

Americans can't even get the size of the gallon right, and the
brightest stars in the sky can't work out how to convert between
Imperial and metric units.

Revisit the early 80's, resurect the metrication board and joint the
rest of the world.

England was terrified of decimal currency but how many people would
know now what 3 pounds thrupence three farthings was?

About 3.02p
Andy

--
Robin Birch