A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Home Built
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Can't remember ----



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 11th 12, 08:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard[_8_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 156
Default Can't remember ----

What was the name of the little biplane that Robert Cringly built in
that Plane Crazy show
where he was going design and build an airplane in 30 days?

Actually, the factory built it. But that's show biz.

It was called a Jungster - but wasn't THAT Jungster

VW powered.

Not Rag Wing, not Fisher(?)

Any body have working brain cells?
Ads
  #2  
Old April 11th 12, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ed Sullivan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 69
Default Can't remember ----

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 02:24:24 -0500, Richard
wrote:

What was the name of the little biplane that Robert Cringly built in
that Plane Crazy show
where he was going design and build an airplane in 30 days?

Actually, the factory built it. But that's show biz.

It was called a Jungster - but wasn't THAT Jungster

VW powered.

Not Rag Wing, not Fisher(?)

Any body have working brain cells?


Well since I own a Jungster with a J, it ain't one of them. I 'm
pretty sure it was a Fisher with a Y.
  #3  
Old April 11th 12, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard[_8_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 156
Default Can't remember ----

On 4/11/2012 2:45 PM, Ed Sullivan wrote:
On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 02:24:24 -0500,
wrote:

What was the name of the little biplane that Robert Cringly built in
that Plane Crazy show
where he was going design and build an airplane in 30 days?

Actually, the factory built it. But that's show biz.

It was called a Jungster - but wasn't THAT Jungster

VW powered.

Not Rag Wing, not Fisher(?)

Any body have working brain cells?


Well since I own a Jungster with a J, it ain't one of them. I 'm
pretty sure it was a Fisher with a Y.



Hi Ed,

Yes, I believe you are right.

Thanks.


Richard
  #4  
Old April 15th 13, 07:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 169
Default Can't remember ----

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:45:12 -0700, Ed Sullivan
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 02:24:24 -0500, Richard
wrote:

What was the name of the little biplane that Robert Cringly built in
that Plane Crazy show
where he was going design and build an airplane in 30 days?

Actually, the factory built it. But that's show biz.

It was called a Jungster - but wasn't THAT Jungster

VW powered.

Not Rag Wing, not Fisher(?)

Any body have working brain cells?


Well since I own a Jungster with a J, it ain't one of them. I 'm
pretty sure it was a Fisher with a Y.


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hi Ed....
Thought you were dead.

Barnyard Bob - Still flying the RV3



  #5  
Old April 17th 13, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,924
Default Can't remember ----


"Barnyard BOb" wrote
Hi Ed....
Thought you were dead.

Barnyard Bob - Still flying the RV3


Hi BoB

Ed may not be dead, but this group sure has been. Still, I check it almost
daily, hoping...

Jim (still) in NC

  #6  
Old April 19th 13, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Harry K[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default Can't remember ----

On Apr 17, 1:28*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"Barnyard BOb" wrote

Hi Ed....
Thought you were dead.


Barnyard Bob - Still flying the RV3


*Hi BoB

Ed may not be dead, but this group sure has been. *Still, I check it almost
daily, hoping...

Jim (still) in NC


Same here and I'm not even a pilot. I miss the good old days of this
group.

Harry K
  #7  
Old April 20th 13, 04:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default Can't remember ----

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:


Same here and I'm not even a pilot. I miss the good old days of this
group.

Harry K


Ditto here. I'm just a lowly, low time private but sure enjoyed the
group. And, it was educational as well.

Andy
  #8  
Old April 24th 13, 05:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bug Dout
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 109
Default Can't remember ----

"Morgans" writes:

Hi BoB

Ed may not be dead, but this group sure has been. Still, I check it
almost daily, hoping...

Well guys, it's up to us to post something interesting. I'm working on
an RV-9A myself.
--
Put weather in.
- Joseph Hansen
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Deadlines to remember Gilan Home Built 5 July 5th 06 09:28 PM
Remember to tip your ... pilot? Brien K. Meehan Piloting 10 February 4th 06 04:25 PM
Remember when? Billposter Naval Aviation 21 August 22nd 05 09:22 PM
Remember the Arrow onsitewelding Piloting 5 August 28th 04 06:47 PM
Remember your first landing? HECTOP Piloting 10 June 4th 04 03:47 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.