I Hate People

Old April 16th 04, 12:38 PM
RobertR237

especially my wife's dog. Oh, and I hate people that finish their
homebuilts. *******s!

I can only hope that eventually you will have a very good reason to hate me

for
the above.

Bob Reed

How goes your Cruiser? Hope you're able to finish it soon so I can
start hating your ass. ;-) You worked for HP right? I'm typing on an
HP machine right now, and everytime I called for help, I get an East
Indian who blames everything on Microsoft products (probably true) and
he says he can't help. Big Corporate America really sucks if you ask
me. I think we should break up microsoft just like we did the oil
companies years ago. The courts can't do it, so maybe the terminator
will run for the white house and do it in 2008.

Wishful thinking huh?

pac "mad at the world" plyer

The Cruiser is still in the garage but on finiancial hold for the time being.
No, I didn't work for HP but was on contract to one of the Oil Giants who
decided to outsource everything, including their profit making assets and laid
off everyone. The frigging jobs have all gone to India and China now and
finding work in IT is gone. A city of 4-5 million people with only 4 jobs
advertised in last Sundays Houston Chronicle when there used to be an entire
section of jobs.

I am back working now on a six month contract but it means having to spend 4
days a week out of town which leaves little time for anything else and the
money is not worth **** either. Just trying to hang on until the corporate
offshoring bubble bursts and they realize they have given away the farm and the
so-called savings aren't near what they expected.

I agree with you on the Microsoft breakup. It is needed but don't think it
will ever occur. They own too many politicians on both sides.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old April 16th 04, 02:32 PM
Felger Carbon

"pacplyer" wrote in message
om...

... so maybe the terminator
will run for the white house and do it in 2008.

There are two small problems. One is that Arnie was born in Austria.
The other is our constitution sez only native born Americans can be
president. ;-)

Old April 16th 04, 03:17 PM
Dptate

I Hate People
Just had to say that. Nothing implied.

BWB

A blinding grasp of the obvious

Dave Tate
Old April 17th 04, 01:19 AM
John Stricker

Of course we all know that BWB is a congenital liar. Everything he says is
a lie. You can tell he's lying because his lips are moving.

Therefore he must really love people.

John Stricker

Old April 17th 04, 01:48 AM
Bob Fry

"Felger Carbon" writes:

"pacplyer" wrote in message
om...

... so maybe the terminator
will run for the white house and do it in 2008.

There are two small problems. One is that Arnie was born in Austria.
The other is our constitution sez only native born Americans can be
president. ;-)

Ted Kennedy is trying to fix that little problem for his nephew:

http://news.bostonherald.com/nationa...articleid=1463
Old April 17th 04, 06:33 AM
Edwin B. Sullivan

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 02:43:48 GMT, (Badwater
Bill) wrote:

Just had to say that. Nothing implied.

BWB

As a hant I guess that excludes me.

Ed Sullivan, the late
Old May 6th 04, 05:40 AM
Badwater Bill

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:19:27 -0500, "John Stricker"
wrote:

Of course we all know that BWB is a congenital liar. Everything he says is
a lie. You can tell he's lying because his lips are moving.

Therefore he must really love people.

John Stricker

Hell. John. Where you beeeen? Good to see your sorry ass still
alive. I've gotten back to this thread so late, you'll probably never
see this post. Call me. You have always been my friend. I'd like to
talk with you.

Bill

Aviation Story jls Home Built 34 February 7th 04 06:10 PM
Bush/Hitler creates another phony "terrorist" incident to suppress us... John Ousterhout Home Built 60 January 6th 04 10:49 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM
I love Jim Campbell Badwater Bill Home Built 81 August 19th 03 09:10 AM
Hughes Racer Replica Lost Wayne Sagar Home Built 9 August 10th 03 01:45 PM