Depleted Uranium -- the U.S. military and tactical nuclear weapons ...

Old February 11th 05, 01:27 PM
mikey

"petem" wrote in message
news

"Peter Stickney" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
In article ,
"Mark Leuck" writes:

"petem" wrote in message
.. .
Wow a few ass hole (froma country controled by american....cyprus)

made
money out of the good will of an organisation and the whole thing is
bad..

Cyprus controled by americans? Uh no it's been partitioned by Greece

and
Turkey for the past 50+ years

that way of thinking mean that Bush was aware of all the barbarian act
on
Irak poeple in the so famous prison and should resigned..
SO what do you think of it?

I have no idea what you just said

the whole white house is not corrupted, just a few bad apple..
The same for the UN..but how many corruption or such unetical act did
you
heard of in the UN?and how many in the White House?
or the senat or some deputy that killed someone or such thing...?

Huh?

I'd like to thank our Canadian Poster, petem.
Every time that I fall into despair about the failures of the
U.S. Educational System(s) and our ability to keep ahead of the rest
of the World, somebody like petem shows up, and reveals that we aren't
falling behind at all.

--
Pete Stickney

Without data, all you have are opinions

Well if its because you dont like the way i type its because english is

not
my first language...

i can make myself understood ....

but would be able to do the same in 2 other language?

hahahaha, now you know how I felt
but at least you can make yourself understood...
I'm wondering what I actually said

Old February 11th 05, 01:30 PM
Mark Leuck

"petem" wrote in message
news

"Peter Stickney" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
In article ,
"Mark Leuck" writes:

"petem" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Normally you type english very well just not in that message, I seriously
had no idea what you were talking about

Old February 11th 05, 07:59 PM
Peter Stickney

In article ,
"petem" writes:

"Peter Stickney" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
In article ,
"Mark Leuck" writes:

"petem" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

It's got nothing to do with grammar or typing skill.
It has everything to do with illogic, and the triumph of emotionalism
over reason, and a complete lack of research.

i can make myself understood ....
but would be able to do the same in 2 other language?

Yep.
It's not _that_ special, you know.

Old February 12th 05, 02:14 AM
Robert L Bass

I'm wondering what I actually said...

Why are we not surprised to read this?

Old February 12th 05, 02:44 AM
mikey

We? How many personalities are you up to now, Bob?

Old February 12th 05, 04:23 AM
Robert L Bass

We? How many personalities are you up to now, Bob?

When do you plan to have even one?

Old February 12th 05, 06:14 AM
Tank Fixer

In article ,
on Sun, 06 Feb 2005 14:05:06 -0500,
Dave Holford attempted to say .....

petem wrote:

And can you give me a link to a web syte..(a reputed one...not any blog or
supposely news site)that support the story about UN taking Bribes from those
country

Try the page of the United Nations Secretary-General -
http://www.un.org/News/ossg/sg/index.shtml

"Secretary-General Kofi Annan today announced that he had initiated
disciplinary proceedings against officials involved in the operation"

How many years short ?

Wonder how many it will take to prosecute his food for sex workers.. ?

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.

FS: 1988 "Aces High" (Military Airplanes) Hardcover Edition Book J.R. Sinclair Aviation Marketplace 0 August 23rd 04 05:18 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM
Tactical Air Control Party Airmen Help Ground Forces Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 January 22nd 04 02:20 AM
enola gay and military aviation -serious old hoodoo Military Aviation 2 December 28th 03 09:19 PM