Support Needed

Old July 5th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Aviator

Default Support Needed

Hey guys, we'd really appreciate your support of our relaunched
aviation store -

www.aviatorwebsite.com

It's an honest attempt to bring a well rounded aviation site, not just
provide a store, but educational aviation material, directories, and a
lot more.

Thanks in advance.
Old July 6th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT), Aviator
wrote:

Hey guys, we'd really appreciate your support of our relaunched
aviation store -

www.aviatorwebsite.com

It's an honest attempt to bring a well rounded aviation site, not just
provide a store, but educational aviation material, directories, and a
lot more.

Thanks in advance.

what a useless bloody web site. you dont even sell tailwheels.
thank heavens though that Aircraft Spruce and Specialty, who have a
really useful website, sell a really good tailwheel.

Stealth (well you wanted feedback) Pilot
Old July 6th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote:
Hey guys, we'd really appreciate your support of our relaunched
aviation store -

www.aviatorwebsite.com

It's an honest attempt to bring a well rounded aviation site, not just
provide a store, but educational aviation material, directories, and a
lot more.

Thanks in advance.

what a useless bloody web site. you dont even sell tailwheels.
thank heavens though that Aircraft Spruce and Specialty, who have a
really useful website, sell a really good tailwheel.

Stealth (well you wanted feedback) Pilot

Steath, for most of us in the US tail wheels are just tall tales from
some mythical past and if we had one it would be bronzed and hung on a
rear view mirror in our car or over the fireplace with beat up skis.
Even among the elite group of pilots who post here, I doubt more than
70 percent would claim actual experience with a tail dragging
airplane.

Old July 6th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lou

wrote:
Hey guys, we'd really appreciate your support of our relaunched
aviation store -

www.aviatorwebsite.com

It's an honest attempt to bring a well rounded aviation site, not just
provide a store, but educational aviation material, directories, and a
lot more.

Thanks in advance.

what a useless bloody web site. you dont even sell tailwheels.
thank heavens though that Aircraft Spruce and Specialty, who have a
really useful website, sell a really good tailwheel.

Stealth (well you wanted feedback) Pilot

Stealth, what's wrong with you? A man asks for your help and
you turn into Bertie? Is that an Australian thing?
Lou
Old July 6th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
U Wascal Wabbit

In article 025d0caa-5415-4df8-a76e-c781af3e9484
@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com, Lou says...

wrote:
Hey guys, we'd really appreciate your support of our relaunched
aviation store -

www.aviatorwebsite.com

It's an honest attempt to bring a well rounded aviation site, not just
provide a store, but educational aviation material, directories, and a
lot more.

Thanks in advance.

what a useless bloody web site. you dont even sell tailwheels.
thank heavens though that Aircraft Spruce and Specialty, who have a
really useful website, sell a really good tailwheel.

Stealth (well you wanted feedback) Pilot

Stealth, what's wrong with you? A man asks for your help and
you turn into Bertie? Is that an Australian thing?

That's spelled 'asstralian'

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 6th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
More_Flaps

wrote:
Hey guys, we'd really appreciate your support of our relaunched
aviation store -

www.aviatorwebsite.com

It's an honest attempt to bring a well rounded aviation site, not just
provide a store, but educational aviation material, directories, and a
lot more.

Thanks in advance.

what a useless bloody web site. you dont even sell tailwheels.
thank heavens though that Aircraft Spruce and Specialty, who have a
really useful website, sell a really good tailwheel.

Stealth (well you wanted feedback) Pilot

Stealth, what's wrong with you? A man asks for your help and
you turn into Bertie? Is that an Australian thing?

That's spelled 'asstralian'

Stealth got him a fan boi!

Cheers
Old July 7th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.ozdebate,nz.general,alt.usenet.kooks
U Wascal Wabbit

In article 3786c1af-1d42-4087-bce2-2115f52a2989
@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com, More_Flaps says...

wrote:
Hey guys, we'd really appreciate your support of our relaunched
aviation store -

www.aviatorwebsite.com

It's an honest attempt to bring a well rounded aviation site, not just
provide a store, but educational aviation material, directories, and a
lot more.

Thanks in advance.

what a useless bloody web site. you dont even sell tailwheels.
thank heavens though that Aircraft Spruce and Specialty, who have a
really useful website, sell a really good tailwheel.

Stealth (well you wanted feedback) Pilot

Stealth, what's wrong with you? A man asks for your help and
you turn into Bertie? Is that an Australian thing?

That's spelled 'asstralian'

Stealth got him a fan boi!

If'n you've never googled Bertie, you might try.

He's a gen-u-wine celebrity in your part of the world.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 7th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.ozdebate,nz.general,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

U Wascal Wabbit wrote in
:

wrote:
[...]

Oh yeah. The kiwi guvmint even got involved in that one.

God love them.

bertie
Old July 7th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.ozdebate,nz.general,alt.usenet.kooks
U Wascal Wabbit

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

U Wascal Wabbit wrote in
:

wrote:
[...]

It was one of the better examples of 'feeding the troll' that it's been
my honour to watch.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"