Training Birdy the Budgy.

Old July 11th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Training Birdy the Budgy.

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:nstdk.17626$3q7.13234
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I think a weird science award is on the cards for you.

Bertie

As for your mother as well.

OK, Okie boi. He who is above taunts about another's mother. How do you
know my mother wasn't killed in a concentration camp, slowly and painfully?

Are you mocking the holocaust?

Bertie
Old July 11th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:nstdk.17626$3q7.13234
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I think a weird science award is on the cards for you.

Bertie

As for your mother as well.

OK, Okie boi. He who is above taunts about another's mother. How do you
know my mother wasn't killed in a concentration camp, slowly and
painfully?

Are you mocking the holocaust?

Bertie

Didn't say anything derogatory about you dear sweet mother Burtie, just that
she deserved a weird science award for having to giving birth to a live
miscarriage like you.

Old July 11th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,soc.culture.jewish,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.fllonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:nstdk.17626$3q7.13234
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I think a weird science award is on the cards for you.

Bertie

As for your mother as well.

OK, Okie boi. He who is above taunts about another's mother. How do
you know my mother wasn't killed in a concentration camp, slowly and
painfully?

Are you mocking the holocaust?

Bertie

Didn't say anything derogatory about you dear sweet mother Burtie,
just that she deserved a weird science award for having to giving
birth to a live miscarriage like you

Awww, ait you sweet.

Also notice you didn't deny mocking the holocaust..

Bertie
Old July 11th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.fllonk,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AD7CAEEEA203C02E46A2D07@
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g56bck$hdc$10
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

[...]

My grandpa died in a concentration camp. He got drunk and fell out of

gun tower.

Careful, once Maxie has ahold of personal details like that he won't
hesitate to rub salt in your wounds.

It's what he does. He's a hurtful and spiteful kinda guy.

Bertie
Old July 11th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.fllonk,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AD7CD8C4A608C02E46A2D07@
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g56epe$qbp$2
[...]

It's his way of "getting even" with the universe for making him turn

out
the way he did.

As good an explanation as any. I was thinking he'd been pulled off the
tit too soon.

Bertie
Old July 11th 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.fllonk,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g56flp$qbp$4
[...]

Or left on waaaay too long. Just imagine how *you* would have turned
out if your "school lunch" had consisted of your mom showing up to
nurse you in front of everybody.

Depends. Primary, secondary or college?

Bertie
Old July 11th 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jul 10, 7:58*pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in .com...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:nstdk.17626$3q7.13234
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
. ..

I think a weird science award is on the cards for you.

Bertie

As for your mother as well.

OK, Okie boi. He who is above taunts about another's mother. How do you
know my mother wasn't killed in a concentration camp, slowly and
painfully?

Are you mocking the holocaust?

Bertie

Didn't say anything derogatory about you dear sweet mother Burtie, just that
she deserved a weird science award for having to giving birth to a live
miscarriage like you.

Opposed to a dead one like you, hmmm?

Did your parents have any children that lived?
Old July 12th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.fllonk,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AD97D82AA9A9C02E46A2D07@
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g56v8f$748$3
[...]

You mean you actually would have wanted your mother to breastfeed you

in
public (or *at all*) at any point beyond the age of 6 months or so?
That's pretty goddamn ****ed up, you know that?

Hey, tits are tits.

Bertie
Old July 12th 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.fllonk,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AD983F8FFA4FC02E46A2D07@
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g5atb3$70a$9
[...]

By that reasoning, you'd be happy to suck on your dad's breasts in
public, too...

Amazing the way your mind works...

Well, maybe not amazing...

And actually, the word "works" may have been a bit of a stretch, too.

Bertie
Old July 12th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.fllonk,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AD9A950A558FC02E46A2D07@
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g5baju$9ln$3
[...]

And you realize, of course, that dogs have tits, too. Want a

lactating
dog to breastfeed you in public?

Nah,. dog milk sucks.

bertie

Training Ruski Soaring 4 August 1st 05 11:48 PM
XC Training Marilyn Hood Soaring 0 March 30th 05 09:50 PM
XC training g l i d e r s t u d Soaring 0 March 30th 05 09:10 AM
Training Q - Is this appropriate Jules Instrument Flight Rules 1 August 6th 04 05:57 AM
Yak 52 Training gpa Aerobatics 0 November 10th 03 06:15 AM