-Redline Sky- A New 2 Hour Soaring DVD!

Old March 8th 04, 06:53 AM
P.Naton

Default -Redline Sky- A New 2 Hour Soaring DVD!

-Redline Sky- A New 2 Hour Soaring DVD

I am pleased to announce that my new soaring film/DVD compilation Redline Sky
is now available for sale on my web site.

For complete information, go to the Redline Sky information page at:
http://radiocarbonart.com/Pages/redlinemain.html

I suggest watching the 2 minute preview trailer:
11 meg high quality QuickTime:
http://homepage.mac.com/pnaton/Menu2.html

7 meg & 2.6 meg Windows Media 9 downloads:
http://homepage.mac.com/pnaton/FileSharing17.html

Herešs a quick overview of this highly entertaining professional production:

Exclusive footage of extreme air show pilot Manfred Radius as he performs
his daring inverted high speed ribbon cut and night time pyrotechnic performance
in his Salto H-101 at the 2003 Oregon International Air Show.

Neil Lawson, owner of the White Planes Picture Company, shows off 75 examples
of his outstanding glider photography. The high resolution images are
motion edited
to music for a truly beautiful look at the sport of soaring.

Rock and roll wave top beach runs at famous Torrey Pines filmed during big
air spring conditions.
This footage shot by Jonathan Tappan of wave hopping and speed running
Stemme S-10, Jantar, and 1-34 is out of this world. Not to be missed!

The 50 minute film Going the Distance, shot at the 2001 Open Class NATS,
a cool look at a major glider race and includes a X-C flight over Mt.
Shasta in an ASH-25.

Extra DVD features:

A video tour of the National Soaring Museum at Elmira/Harris Hill

Kenny Pricešs outrageous low level akro show and footage from the 200118m
and Sports Nats.

Photoshow featuring photography from Gordon Boettger, Pete Donath, and
Paul Naton.

Runtime: 2 hours

Until March 31st, I am offering significant discounts for multiple copy
and club purchases.
See the Redline Sky web page for details.

This film is available only on region free DVDs - disks that will play
world-wide on 99.99% of players.
30 day money back guarantee of course.

Thanks, and remember to support your local soaring filmmakers!

Paul Naton
producer/videographer
-remove