80 ml electric vario..

Old June 8th 16, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
4881828

Default 80 ml electric vario..

WTB an old Electric Vario my Cambridge got smoked..dont need audio,just a simple couple a wires commin out to hook up ta the On/Off switch...In An old 2-23 Thanks Jeff in Bar Harbor Maine 602-488-1828
Old June 8th 16, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
firsys

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 2:41:32 PM UTC-4, 4881828 wrote:
WTB an old Electric Vario my Cambridge got smoked..dont need audio,just a simple couple a wires commin out to hook up ta the On/Off switch...In An old 2-23 Thanks Jeff in Bar Harbor Maine 602-488-1828

Old CVS 50 (80mm) used as my bench calibration vario when
I was Cdn Cambridge rep.
Pulled it off the shelf and tested it; seems OK ; zero still
OK. I can throw in a non Cambridge gust filter for free, just
a bit more postage.
$50 plus Canada Post charge.

Hope this is of use.

John Firth

Ottawa.
Old June 8th 16, 09:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

John if jeff isnt interested I can use your old vario for a 2-22 project I am working on, thanks
Dan
Old June 8th 16, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
rudolph stutzmann

http://www.glidersource.com/cgi-bin/post.cgi?id=900
Good audio vario, in m/s. Will consider reasonable offers.
Vario is 57mm; flight computer is 80mm, not sure if vario can be run by itself or not.
Old June 9th 16, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
firsys

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 2:41:32 PM UTC-4, 4881828 wrote:
WTB an old Electric Vario my Cambridge got smoked..dont need audio,just a simple couple a wires commin out to hook up ta the On/Off switch...In An old 2-23 Thanks Jeff in Bar Harbor Maine 602-488-1828

Jeff has not replied to my offer.
Dan ; send name and address; I will ship via Canada parcel post
as there is no urgency.
How do we exchange emails without public posting.?
Post you glider regn #.
John firth C-FDTI
Old June 9th 16, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

John you can e male me at agcatflyr at g mail dot come with your address and i will get the funds up your way and get you my mailing address.
Thanks Dan
Old June 9th 16, 07:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
4881828

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 2:41:32 PM UTC-4, 4881828 wrote:
WTB an old Electric Vario my Cambridge got smoked..dont need audio,just a simple couple a wires commin out to hook up ta the On/Off switch...In An old 2-23 Thanks Jeff in Bar Harbor Maine 602-488-1828

Thanks guys,,,,I have one commin..