Need XCSoar Map File for Nephi

Old June 14th 16, 05:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Need XCSoar Map File for Nephi

I use a Dell Streak 5. It's not quite as large and definitely not as
heavy (I have both) and the display is more readable in direct
sunlight. But the Streak 5 is getting harder to find. Sometimes you can
find them brand new for $100 but not so often any more.

On 6/14/2016 2:30 AM, Paul B wrote:
Hi, model do you use? I currently use Nexus 7, I am very happy with it, but would not mind something lighter.

Thanks Paul

--
Dan, 5J

Going to Nephi? Paul Remde Soaring 6 June 26th 15 05:22 AM
Old XCSoar DAT file format bds Soaring 7 March 31st 15 05:41 PM
Help adding a 2nd waypoint file in XCSoar Vsoars Soaring 0 June 22nd 14 09:35 PM
New Video From Nephi and Update on 2014 Nephi Events [email protected] Soaring 1 June 5th 14 03:27 AM
[Xcsoar-user] Terrain and waypoint file generation Ed Winchester[_2_] Soaring 0 May 3rd 09 02:34 PM