A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Restoration
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manuals



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 24th 11, 11:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.restoration
Doug[_6_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manuals

All,

Am in need of an OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manual - in particular as regards the water
pump.

Very much appreciate any comments regarding manual sources or procedures / specifications
for the water pump.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Doug
Ads
  #2  
Old March 29th 11, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.restoration
Ed
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 59
Default OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manuals

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:12:06 -0500, Doug wrote:

All,

Am in need of an OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manual - in particular as regards the water
pump.

Very much appreciate any comments regarding manual sources or procedures / specifications
for the water pump.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Doug


Check ESSO aircraft manuals on the internet, they list the OX-5
  #3  
Old March 31st 11, 07:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.restoration
Doug[_6_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manuals

Thansk Ed.

I checked the Essco site and found several manuals for the OX-5, however they were
distributed by the Nicholas-Beazley Airplane Co. - not Curtiss, which makes me wonder if
these are not the manufacturer's manuals.

Would you know if Curtiss published repair / overhaul manuals for the OX-5?

Thanks again for the lead to Essco.

Regards,

Doug

Ed wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:12:06 -0500, Doug wrote:

All,

Am in need of an OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manual - in particular as regards the water
pump.

Very much appreciate any comments regarding manual sources or procedures / specifications
for the water pump.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Doug


Check ESSO aircraft manuals on the internet, they list the OX-5


  #4  
Old March 31st 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.restoration
Ed
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 59
Default OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manuals

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 01:53:26 -0500, Doug wrote:

Thansk Ed.

I checked the Essco site and found several manuals for the OX-5, however they were
distributed by the Nicholas-Beazley Airplane Co. - not Curtiss, which makes me wonder if
these are not the manufacturer's manuals.

Would you know if Curtiss published repair / overhaul manuals for the OX-5?

Thanks again for the lead to Essco.

Regards,

Doug

Ed wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:12:06 -0500, Doug wrote:

All,

Am in need of an OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manual - in particular as regards the water
pump.

Very much appreciate any comments regarding manual sources or procedures / specifications
for the water pump.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Doug


Check ESSO aircraft manuals on the internet, they list the OX-5


Sorry, I don't know more about the subject, you might call them.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Maintenance Manuals RST Engineering General Aviation 6 April 4th 05 06:47 PM
Maintenance Manuals RST Engineering Owning 4 April 4th 05 06:47 PM
King 525A HSI - Maintenance & Overhaul manual Kyprianos Biris Owning 4 March 15th 05 06:14 AM
Book Review:Maintenance/overhaul guide to Lycoming aircraft engines, Christy Paul Home Built 11 December 26th 04 03:24 AM
Book Review:Maintenance/overhaul guide to Lycoming aircraft engines, Christy Paul Owning 11 December 26th 04 03:24 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.