Got to land a King Air 90 today...

Old March 1st 04, 04:16 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Jay Honeck wrote:

If a King Air 200 is a "BE20," is a King Air 90 a "BE9"?

The 90 and A90 to E90 designations are "BE9L". The F90 is a "BE9T".

George Patterson
A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that
you look forward to the trip.
Old March 1st 04, 09:58 PM
Jack Allison

Glad you got the 150 experience to (hopefully) keep you a little humble
there Jay :-)

Very cool. You owe Mary big time.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old March 1st 04, 11:23 PM
Jay Honeck

Very cool. You owe Mary big time.

No kidding. We STILL don't have all the artwork hung, cuz I bailed out on
her...
:-(

But it was worth it!
:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 26th 04, 08:59 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message news:K4g0c.1049

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

I'll drink to that! I flew a couple of years in a 402 for a commuter

on
Cape Cod years ago. One day on a busy holiday weekend the fog was in

(of
course) and I flew 22 approachs in one day, every one of them to or

near
minimums. Slept the sleep of the just that night.

Piston poppers are definitely much more work especially with marginal

power
envelopes during emergencies.

Never had any catastrophic failures(real) in that or any other airplane.
Flying the 402 was just going to work. I didn't think I was working
particularly hard at the time, until I got into a Boeing. That made the
single-pilot 402 look like a labor camp. :-)

Our company (many years ago) had a 340, then traded up to a Conquest. What a
difference. A while back they finally unloaded the Conquest and got a
Citation CJ. That's like being on vacation by comparison.