Confession...

Old March 26th 04, 11:34 PM
Jay Honeck

Would love to check out your N56993 too. ... I might have seen it there
before. I belive my old trainer N1564X is gone to Cedar Rapids.

Yep, good ol' 64-Xray went to Cedar Rapids along with PS Air, when they
snuck out in the middle of the night and left Iowa City high and dry. (That
seems to be going around nowadays... ) We used to rent that plane a lot,
before we bought our first Warrior, back in '98.

Mary trained and soloed in 667 (N46667, I believe?) -- which is also
long-gone. Jet Air -- the new FBO -- is a Cessna dealer, so they favor
those girly high-wing aircraft.

The ghosts of all of Iowa City's previous FBOs -- all of whom rented and
trained and sold Piper products -- must roam the terminal at night, rattling
chains...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 27th 04, 01:50 PM
Jay Honeck

I know the feeling, didn't fly for two months. It really itches.
Next monday or tuesday I'm going to get my plane back.

Where's it been? Paint? Engine?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 27th 04, 02:08 PM
Dan Luke

"Kees Mies" wrote:
I know the feeling, didn't fly for two months. It
really itches.

Amen. Two months without flying is like two months without p... uh,
pizza.
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM